Part: 3 The Mysterious Girl

Next whole day, I kept wondering why would she lie to me. She is Ahana for me until everything becomes clear. At night, Jack gave me the file of Anaya Raichand who is Ahana. I'm sitting in my study room. I opened the file and automatically a small smile spread across my face as I saw her photo.

"She's so beautiful." I murmured, tracing her photo with hand.

I started reading the information which detective Jack has gathered about her. She's the wife of Sameer Raichand who is the owner of a famous magazine company, and she's the daughter of Mr Rajat Rajput and Mrs Saloni Rajput who are famous personality. I read all pages. Where she goes every day, everything has been mentioned in the file. I'm still wondering why she told her that she is Ahana if she's Anaya. Everything is so confusing. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the chair.

What I should do? She's not ready to talk to me.

I opened my eyes suddenly and my lips curved into a broad smile as an idea came into my mind to know about her in deep. She told me that she doesn't have permission to talk to the male which means she can talk to the female. I can take the help of Siya in this. Maybe she would talk to Siya.

I stood up and dashed out of my study room. I knocked on the door of Siya's room. She's taking too long to open the door. As I lifted my hand to again knock the door, she opened the door. She's breathing heavily and her face is pale. She's looking a bit tensed.

"Is everything alright, Siya?" I asked concernedly, placing my hand over her shoulder.

She gave me a forceful smile. "Yup, everything is fine." She answered, touching her face and avoiding eye contact. Now, what is wrong with her?

"Are you sure, everything is fine, Siya?" I clasped her face. "You know that if something is there, you can share it with me."

She smiled genuinely now. "Everything is fine, Riyan. You tell me what happened?" She asked.

"I need your help. Can we talk now?" I asked she nodded her head.

We settled down on the sofa of her room. I told her about my second meet with Ahana and her name confusion.

"I know something is wrong with her and she needs help, I want to help her at any cost and for that, I want to know about her. I want you to become a friend of her. Maybe she shares something with you and we can help her. Could you do this?" I asked, looking at her having hope in my eyes.

"Of course, Riyan, anything for you." We smiled at each other. "Don't worry, we will help her out."

"Thank you," I thanked her before standing up.

I came back to the room and slumped on the bed, wondering about her. There are so many questions in my mind which only Ahana can answer. Why she is running away from me? What is her pain? Does her husband torture her? She's Ahana or Anaya? What is the truth? Oh God, she's a big mystery. I can't sleep properly until I get my all answers.

I sat on the bed, holding my head. I'm getting restless. I want to drink to relax my mind but I can't because I have a problem in my liver which is life-threatening. The doctor has strictly denied me from drinking Alcohol. Today after a long time, I'm craving to drink Alcohol.

I spent the night, wandering across the room, I'm becoming more and more restless with each passing day. I should take the sleeping pills tonight or else I will lose my mind. I don't know why I'm thinking so much about that girl.

Next day in the evening I reached to the orphanage with Siya. I show her the photo of Ahana.

"Try to come close to her. I'm waiting for you here." I instructed her and she nodded her head.