Vibing at 100

It's eleven in the morning and everyone is busy doing their jobs, including Josh. He's under strict orders of Daisy to fall asleep and have some rest.

Bambi and Camila are at the kitchen, looking through the food suplies and rationing them out.

"Hey Camila, you should eat this," Bambi tosses the Hershey's chocolate bar from before at her.

"No, it's alright," Camila puts the bar on the table.

"I used to have an eating disorder. It got pretty bad. You need calories," Bambi says.

Camila takes the chocolate bar and unwraps it.

"Thank you. I'm sorry if I were mean to you,"

"No, I should say sorry. I judged you too much. You're not bad,"

"Thanks, you're pretty cool too, I love your hair," Camila says before taking another bite.

"What? You were literally nominated Best Hair in our grade. My hair is so damaged,"

"It's different. Your hair looks free, you know? And my hair just feels tied. I don't know how to explain it but I would sell my soul to dye my hair that way. But my mom doesn't allow me, just in case I have to model," Camila says.

"Do you wanna be a model?" Bambi asks, making Camila silent.

"No..."

"Well, I think you should dye your hair anyway,"

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

"But my mom's gonna be so angry,"

"Ok, let's make a promise. If we both get out of here alive, we'll dye our hair a new colour,"

They pinky promise and chuckle.

"You like Bambi, huh?" Sean elbows Ben playfully on the arm.

"Uh, no? Very much I do not. What are you talking about?" Ben brushes it off while mopping Josh's blood off the cafeteria floor.

"Oh come on, it is so obvious. I'll let you know, I'm rooting for you guys. Even your name is almost the same, Ben and Bambi,"

"Ugh I was trying so hard to hide it,"

"Well you failed, miserably," Sean chuckles.

"It's hopeless anyway, I get way too nervous around her. Last night I said she's pretty and she said 'Well, thanks' and I completely froze,"

"That's cause you're doing it completely wrong. She's a 'bruh' girl, she doesn't fall for those stuff. She hates it,"

"Bruh girl? That's the dumbest thing I've heard," Ben scoffs.

"Do you wanna get her or not? Cause I know ways,"

"Yes I do. I'll do anything. I literally have zero pride,"

Sean lets out a smile. Now that's what he likes to hear.

"Now that's my boy. I have so many things to teach you," Sean says and taps him on the back.

Meanwhile, inside the kitchen, Josh is still fully awake.

"Sleep!" Daisy bonks Josh on the head.

"Ah! You're so mean!" he cries.

Daisy smiles at him and laughs.

"I've been trying for the past hour! Cut me some slack!"

She studies his face. She's been dying to ask him a question.