Will I ever see you see you again?

A quick recap on the first chapter:

Our dear main character Luzviminda got in detention and met a male which grew curious in her actions.

If you want to see the first happenings on this story please go to my other book it has a chapter named Love's line. (BTW the picture is just temporary I'll change it when I finish the cover.)
           Thank you hope you enjoy!
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Luzviminda was just making her way to her locker when suddenly she heard two high pitched voices.

"Minda!!!! " two voices screamed.

She already knows who these voices belong too, so she turned around only to get tackled in a hug by two females.

"Ne-nekomi, Bela you're squeezing me! "Luzviminda manage to shout before getting squeezed harder by the two.

"Oh, s-sorry " Said Bela as the two release Luzviminda from their tight embrace.

"Sorry Minda-chan we've got a little carried away" Nekomi said with a nervous chuckle in the end.

"Are you okay Luzviminda?" One female asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Raine no need to worry" Luzviminda said with her signature smile at the end.

"Hey Kiwi!" A male voice yelled. Luzviminda turned to the source of the voice and saw Austin and Zea or the so called English twins. Luzviminda blushed a shade of red  when she realized that Austin just gave her a nickname. Unfortunately the other females saw the twins and immediately saw her reaction and started to tease her in her language.

This made Luzviminda's soulmate that was watching from afar feel somewhat jealous and the so called arrow hit Luzviminda, it isn't a very hard hit but it hurt her. And good thing she was good at hiding her emotions so non of the females around her noticed. Luzviminda looked around hoping at least to get a glimpse of her anonymous soulmate or at least she thought.

~Anonymous soulmate's location ~

As the male stared at the commotion his sisters made he saw Her. The girl that made the male's heart skip a beat or two, he knew this feeling yet if feels so weird to him still. He doesn't want to jump into another relationship because of how his last relationship ended ,it was a long time ago but it still feels so recent, it still hurts him to the point he just wants to sleep and just dream of being alone and imagining what his potential soulmate would be like. But again he doesn't want to think on having another relationship at least for now, FOR NOW.

He now knows what the female's name now.
'Luzviminda,what a unique name she has' he thought to himself. Then he heard a voice that called a... Kiwi?

He saw the female's reaction and he felt a knot building into his stomach consisting of two main emotions, jealousy and somewhat hurt.

Let's be honest, he doesn't know what he's feeling, he's confused because he never felt this feeling before and having said that towards a stranger, well not a stranger to him but her.

He remembers the way she acted towards him and then he realized she never asked for his name because she kept quite to make him feel comfortable while detention lasted.

He just sighed and turned around only to get...

~Luzviminda's POV~

As my friends continue to tease me I felt like a arrow left a mark on my heart, it hurts but not as much as the first one. I look around to in hope to escape my female friend's teasing and then I saw Him the person I met in detention. I don't want to bother him, but these two are annoying me!

Well it's now or never.

I ran up to him leaving my friends confused as well as Austin and Zea that was walking our way. I grabbed his arm gently just to make him turn around.

~Anonymous soulmate's POV~
I felt someone grabbed me but in a really, really gentle way.

I turn to see a short female.

"You, what do you want?" I say in a very annoyed tone. She looked at me with  a surprised expression that quickly faded into a smile.

"Hey, no need to be so rude" She said with a bright yet a very annoying smile.

"Tch"I just let out without knowing.

"I just wanted to know your name that's all" she said again with that annoying smile of hers. And having said that all the attention are now being shifted to the two of us.

I'm not used to being the center of attention,well, I guess I kinda am but the attention that is shifted to me when I get in a fight is different from what I'm in right now. This is the type of attention is what the popular or so called cool kids get when they release a fake make up gossip to a crowd of clueless and curious people, or is what they call.

"And why do you want to know" I said crossing my arms. Then I heard a bunch of Ohhh's in the background.

"eh,what can I say curiosity kills the cat" she said with now a smirk. Woah I didn't expect that type of answer from her, because I thought she'd be embarrass. The crowd seemed to be surprised as well. I chuckle making the people around us confused.

"You're quiet interesting, aren't ya" I said quite amused by her actions. I turn around, and started walking and then stop after two small steps.

"Russell S. Union" I said then walked away.

'Luzviminda I don't know your full name but I hope I get it soon, when I see you again. But.....

              Will I see you again?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
954 words above

Hope you Enjoy the first chapter official chapter of Love's line

                                     ~Lily Venture out