3 more hours

*Luzviminda's Pov*

We're still in detention and other than that there is still 3 hours to go.

I put my pen down and it seems like Russell took notice of it.

"Ya got bored of writing your little diary" he said in a bored yet somewhat teasing tone.

"*sigh* I guess you can say that" I replied unamused.

"Wow, I thought like doing that" he said.

"Ehh, that's what you THOUGHT, but really I'm bored" I said as I closed my note book.

"Not my problem" he said.

"Ever thought of the sentence 'thinking out loud' or 'Just sayi'n' I was not begging you to talk to me or try to entertain me, thank you very much" I say a little sarcastically.

"I didn't know Ms. Vice president can be mean and sassy" he said with a smirk.

"Correction, EX Vice President Mr. Union" I retorted.

"So the rumors are right." He said in a surprised tone.

"Ehhh" was my only reply.

"Кстати как ты научился говорить по русски" Russell asked.
(By the way how did you learn to speak Russian?)

I'm surprised he actually is trying to initiate a conversation with me.

"Чтение книг" I reply
(Reading books)

"Но тебе это кажется таким естественным" The way he said it, it sounded like a complement.
(But it seems so natural to you)

"Спасибо, наверное?"I said unsure of how he will react and not really sure if it was a complement.
(Thanks I guess)

"Heh, Но на самом деле я буду с вами честен. Мне нравится быть в твоей компании." he said.
(But really I'll be honest with you. I like to be in your company.)

                      I was shocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
279 words above
Sorry Author has a block.