ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺

Killua's POV

Ten months. Ten months of non-stop studying, ten months of beING CALLED A DAMN IDIOT BY THAT LITTLE CHEEKY BASTARD! And ten months of looking snatched 😙💅. Jokes aside, the ten months spent with Yuki have been fun. Learning the writing system was a pain, and I pretty much knew everything I needed to know, I just needed to get updated on history (apparently they flipped York New to New York).

Most of my time was spent with Yuki though. I taught him how to skateboard, we went shopping every Friday (closet's on fire) and I eventually told him about Alluka and Gon. Though I never told him I'm a time traveler, he'd never stop calling me an old fart.

This morning was the morning of the U.A. entrance exams, I put on an orange sweatshirt and regular shorts. I put on glasses just for the look and went out of my room. I carefully open Yuki's room and see him out cold. I snicker a bit and closed the door.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate bar, greeting Claire as she was making an actual breakfast. "Killua! I'm making rice and eggs, why must you still continue to eat a singular chocolate bar?!" I roll my eyes and unwrap the bar, taking a giant bite. "You can't stop me, old hag!" I yell.

We argued back and forth for a bit, and then I told her I had to go. I grabbed my skateboard and before I got out the door, I heard a "Wait!" I look behind me and I saw Yuki and Claire. Yuki ran forward and gave me a big hug. I got on my knee and hugged Yuki back, and Claire planted a kiss on my glasses that were on top of my head.

"Come back safe, okay?!" They both shout at me. I nodded and smiled. I then went out the door, and to the U.A. entrance exams.

   I got off the train and rode on my skateboard the rest of the way to the exams

I got off the train and rode on my skateboard the rest of the way to the exams. When I finally got to the gates of the entrance exams, I saw a familiar spiky-haired blonde yell at another familiar green-haired nerd.

The spiky-haired blonde walked off while the green-haired boy muttered something to himself. I ignore it and skated passed them both. "OI! OLD MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Someone yelled behind me. I ignored it, couldn't be me obviously.

"OLD MAN, GET OFF YOUR SKATEBOARD AND TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE HERE!" This bitch was talking smack about me. I snap my head behind me and see the spiky-haired blonde. "The fuck do you want?! And I'm 15 you blind piece of shit!" I spat. I saw the blonde grow a tick mark and yell at me back "HAH!? TELL ME HOW YOU GOT HERE YOU COCKY EXTRA!!" I threw my tongue out and pulled down my lower eyelid in a teasing manner. "Hell no you dumb blonde!" I shout and skate away.

When I arrived at a seating area, I took a seat somewhere in the back rows and put my skateboard under my arm. I put my hood up and activated Zetsu, planning to take a nap.

I woke up a couple of times during my naps, but I went back to dreamland soon. Until some idiot decided to yell in his weird annoying tone of voice "AND YOU! YOUR MUTTERING IS DISTRACTING EVERYONE HERE!" I grew a tick mark at the remark since the owner of the loud voice was even more distracting. I so desperately wanted to call him out for it, but I also didn't want to draw attention to myself.

I grumble and de-activate Zetsu, my presence appearing again. "Woah! How did you do that? You were like, unnoticeable, and now it's like you're noticeable??" A bubbly brown haired girl asked me in a hushed voice. I shrugged my shoulders, avoiding much interaction.

"Why did you bring a skateboard? Isn't that just going to get destroyed?" She continued asking me. "Well, no, not if I take care of it well. Plus I kind of doubt it'd get destroyed that easily." I replied. The skateboard itself was around 250 kilos, so I don't think it'd be broken that easily, I'm surprised the chair is still holding up since I'm holding the skateboard.

"So, who are you?" She asks. I ponder for a bit, wondering if I should tell her my identity. I decided that I would, I took off my hood and make eye contact with her. "Killua, and who are you?" I ask. "Woah! You're so pale and beautiful, and your skin is like porcelain! I'm so jealous... oh- I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She replies. I blush a bit since I'm not used to being complimented for my looks. "I-idiot! Don't say such embarrassing things!" I whisper yell.

She giggles at my reaction. My attention is drawn to something else now, the passing out of a sheet of paper. Ah, shit- the written exams are beginning. I cross my fingers as I hope my studying was useful.

Timeskip

Everyone finished up the written exams, I think I did pretty well. I knew most of the things there, though a few questions stumped me. I bet Gon would have filled the entire room with steam if he was here.

Sadly when I placed my skateboard on my lap, the chair broke. I guess me carrying it was keeping the chair from snapping like that. I groaned as I got my skateboard taken away, I could pick it up after the written exams though. The people were having trouble taking it away since it was 250 kilos, but they kept silent and dealt with it. I also got a new chair.

As everyone got up and headed towards the practical exams, I picked up my skateboard and skated to battle center B.

When I got there, I got a couple of looks. Some were of people looking down on me, probably cause of how slim I look on the outside. Others looked at me with a sort of admired look, which I was confused about.

"Excuse me, sir! Could you please not use a skateboard?!" I hear a familiar shout in my direction. "Huh? Why...?" I gave him a confused look, I mean it didn't say that we weren't allowed to used skateboards. "Why?! Well obviously because it's disrespectful! This exam should be taken seriously! And you! Are you trying to distract that girl from her concentration?!" He shouted at another kid.

"If you want me to stop using a skateboard, then try to take it away from me." I confidently smirk and hop off. The male gave me a confused look and then tried to lift up the skateboard. "W-What's going on?! Why is it so heavy?!" He shouts. "Hmph, you can't take it away, so I guess I get to keep it. I-D-I-O-T." I tease.

I easily lift up the skateboard and walk away.

I got more looks than before, but they all went away when we heard a loud sound.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Was heard throughout the battle center, I was the first to go inside the fake city. Skating away from the confused crowd I say

"What are you punks doing? The practical exam has begun."