ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶

Yuki's POV

   I was surprised by the door from a sushi shop opening, and two people looked at me. No- they were looking at my hair..? I gave them a confused look, and they snapped out of it. I look at the spiky-haired boy.

   His fashion is awful! I look over at the girl beside them. She looks older than me by a couple of years, and she was pretty. I ignored them and caught up with my big brother, which I don't think they saw.

   We headed towards the skatepark and hung out there for a couple of hours.

Timeskip

Killua's POV

   Today is officially the day of the sports festival. We were in a waiting room, waiting for the event to start. I was calm on the outside, I acted like it was an average day. I was eating a chocolate bar too! But on the inside, I was excited. I want to see what the other students were capable of.

   I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a certain heterochromatic male. I look at him with a curious gaze. "Your quirk, it's sort of like All Might's," He started. Well, isn't any strengthening quirk similar to All Might's? The man's not special, really. "We're rivals now. Don't go easy on me out there." I blinked. Rivals? I don't think that's possible considering the difference in strengths. If anything, Gon would be the closest thing to my rival, he and I are just too good of friends to want to hurt each other.

   "Yeah, sure. If you lose you're buying me a chocolate snack." I grin. He was taken aback by how lightly I took the situation, but I didn't really care. I just wanted my chocolates, too much?

   Before he could answer, the class was called out. Everyone was either panicking, nervous yet excited, and some calm. We all exited the gate, I was in the middle with my arms behind my neck. I was all calm and was actually paying attention this time. I was calm until I got called up to make a speech. I blinked. What? Why me? Was it cause I was first in the entrance exam or something?

   I walked up on the stadium, still thinking about what to say. Then, the perfect sentence came to me.

   "If I win, Yuki owes me chocolate." I grin. I can hear his screech now, I can see the enormous blush on his face. Haha, that's what you get for calling me an eboy.

   The crowd of students started getting angry. "Don't be so cocky, class A!" "Take this seriously, bastard!" I blocked out the sounds and stepped down the stadium. Skateboard thief started scolding me about taking the sports festival seriously. "Aren't you distracting everyone yourself by yelling?" skateboard thief froze. He backed down and sulked, idiot.

   The first round was a race. I could complete the track in less than 10 seconds if I wanted to, but I had to hold back so no one suspects me for anything. The moment the timer started, everyone's feet were frozen solid in ice. I expected someone to use their quirk to try to restrain me, so I didn't panic much.

   I easily broke free from the ice, and so did some others. I started running towards the heterochromatic male in the lead, catching up easily. He looked at me with a competitive glare and started picking up the pace.

   Me being the sadist I am, I catch up and outrun him by a meter. I gave my cat-like grin to him and stuck out my tongue. "Idiot!" I shout. The heterochromatic male furrowed his eyebrows and started picking up more speed.

   "GET BACK HERE, EXTRAS!" We both hear close behind. I turned and saw a basic blonde chasing after us, scary. I brush off the shiver in my spine after spotting the Karen after us, and picked up the pace, trying to social distance from it.

   They both noticed and started chasing after me, close behind my tail. We all stop at the giant robots from the entrance exam. I groan, was this really a challenge? Everyone that was able to keep up was shocked by our obstacle, I mean, I was too, shocked by how easy it looked.

   The heterochromatic male beside me froze the robots, but I knew by observing the ice that it would break. Smart. But that won't be a problem for me.

   I jumped onto a robot and went to find the control box for it. I grin, this is going to be epic! I eventually found the controls for the bot while everyone else was struggling to fight them back. I unscrewed the lid covering the controls with my fingers and threw it somewhere. I grabbed the wires and rearranged them.

   "WHAT IS MISTER ZOLDYCK DOING WITH THE ROBOT?! WE'LL FIND OUT SOON!" I wince at the loud yell. They're using me for views, I swear! I grumble and continued working away. A few people got passed the robots, but majority were still fighting. "Yes!" I shout when I finally got control.

   I grin sadistically and started making the robot run towards the next obstacle. I easily outran other contestants, grinning in pride on how I was riding on top of this giant robot and zipping through the competition.

   "AND MISTER ZOLDYCK BLITZES THROUGH THE COMPETITION WITH THE ROBOT HE NOW HAS CONTROL OVER!! WHAT AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE!" I wince at the shout again. I hope I don't get a headache. What annoyed me the most is that they used my last name, why doesn't anyone listen?

   I caught up with the basic blonde and heterochromatic male, I gave them both my cat grin, but this time cat ears and a tail popped on me. I guess this is sort of a quirk, I've always had this extra ability. Teehee, oh how sadistic I am.

 Teehee, oh how sadistic I am

3rd Person POV

   Somewhere far away, the sports festival was broadcasting live in a certain dorm room. Our favorite Frogboy dropped his live, laugh, love mug and it shattered. His mouth was agape as he stared at the T.V. screen.

"KILLUA'S AT U.A.?!"