ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

Killua's POV

   The first test we had to do was the 50-meter dash. The first demonstration was the skateboard thief and a froggy girl. I was surprised at the skateboard thief because engines started growing out of his calves. When the race began, the froggy girl was hopping towards the finish line pretty fast. The winner was the skateboard thief, his time was a slow 3.04 seconds.

   I watched as everyone else had a turn in the 50-meter dash. Their times were pretty slow. I decided to go for 4-5 seconds as my finishing time since I wanted to conceal my true abilities as much as possible. 

   When my turn came, I got in a running position and took in a deep breath. When the race began, I finished in 4.87 seconds. I looked back at my partner, a guy with a tail who finished in 5.49 seconds.

   The next test was a grip strength test. Some guy got 540 kg, pretty impressive. I kind of got a little sadistic and wanted to break his pride a bit. I gripped the device at around 35% of my strength.

   "876 kg." I read it aloud. All eyes were on me. I gave the guy with 540 kg (he looked like an octopus) a mischievous grin.

   "Wow, dude! Your grip is so strong! How manly!" Some red-head shouted in my direction. I put my arms behind my head, acting as a cushion as I place my head down on them and close my eyes.

   "DON'T ACT SO DAMN COCKY JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE INSANE GRIP, YOU BASTARD!!" I hear a loud yell, disturbing me from my peaceful moment. "Oh? Why do I hear such an annoying ringing in my ear~ it hurts so muchhhhh..." I say in a teasing tone, pouting in the process. "YOU WANNA FIGHT YOU DAMN EXTRA?!" I open one eye, and I see a blonde bitch baby heading my way.

   I giggle and run away. "You can't catch me, idiot!" I shout. Tick marks started showing up on his dumb face, so I kept running.

   The next test was the standing long jump. I held in my urge to laugh as I saw the green-haired boy struggle to make it past the sandbox and land face-first into the sand. I didn't wanna come off as rude, so I stayed quiet.

   When my turn came, instead of hopping over the pile of sand like I was supposed to, I jumped right in. "Wow~ the sand is really warm," I say jokingly, not really taking the whole test thing seriously.

   "Please take this seriously!" The skateboard thief said while doing weird choppy movements with his arms. I stuck my tongue out and went out of the sandbox, oddly enough not getting a scolding from our teacher.

   The next test was the repeated side steps. Some weird small purple guy was bouncing side to side with his hair on the ground. I think he was trying to impress the class, the numbers were actually pretty good for someone like him.

   My sadistic side came back and I gave an evil grin. I used 50% of my strength on my legs and utterly destroyed the purple-haired guy's score.

   "So ruthless!" I hear behind me. I let out a chuckle and started taking out another chocolate bar.

   Next was the ball throw test. I didn't really feel like watching again, so I used Zetsu and sneaked away into a small storage room. (Rip Deku)

   Once I made sure I wasn't being followed, I started eating my chocolate bar in a big empty box. The storage room actually was pretty warm inside, so I decided to take a quick nap until everyone was finished with their tests.

   I woke up around 45 minutes later and walked out again, Zetsu still activated. I saw everyone finish up with the distance run. Everyone then gathered around the teacher to see our rankings. I cheer to myself as I got fifth place even though I literally skipped half of the tests.