16: Your ok

Y/N POV

It have been 1 hour after knowing my mum real actual death, I still couldn't accept the fact that she died infront of me.

I'm now currently sitting on the waiting area for the doctor to clean the body so I can meet her.

I don't know how Wonyoungie and Yujin unnie came and found me but I couldn't have that in mind yet.

Then suddenly a loud voice is heard through the hospital.

"WHERE IS KIM ***"

A/N:
I couldn't think of a name again.

Back to story:

I looked over and saw my dad, he saw me and we had eye contact.

He ran towards me and held on my collar tightly.

"WHERE'S YOUR MUM" He shouted at my face.

While Wonyoung and Yujin unnie is trying to pull him back but he was too strong and he pushed both of them back.

It caused them to fall on their back and fell on the ground.

"S..she died" I answer plainly

"YOU!" He shouted with red eyes.

Then the next thing I knew, I felt a sting pain on my face.

Of cource..

He needs to slap me even though I did nothing.

"YOUR SUCH A USELESS DAUGHTER, YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOUR MUM YOUR SO STUPID" He screamed at my face pushing me which caused me to fall on the ground.

I hold all of my anger before, I finally burst out.

"YES, I'M STUPID, STUPID TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER" I shouted bursting out

He stared at me in silent.

"YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME BUT I DID ALL MY BEST AND TRIED MY HARDERST AND HELO MUM AND COME TO THE HOSPITAL, BUT-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the doctor came out.

"You can all go see the patient that past away, again I'm sorry" said the doctor and he walked away.

Immedietly dad ran towards the room while leaving me behind.

I looked at the way he went, I sigh deeply and lied my head against the wall.

Yujin POV

I can't believe what I saw just now.

Y/N getting slapped by her own father, and the one that got in my nerve is that knowing this had happen to her more in the past alone.

After seeing that he ran to the room.

Me and Wonyoung quickly stood up and ran towards Y/N.

Wonyoung hugged her and comfort her while I comfort her by the side.

Today was just hectic.

3 hours later.....

Y/N POV

I'm now currently in my room, with no one.

Yujin unnie went out to buy dinner again and I told Wonyoungie to stay at the living room cause I needed some time alone. And luckily she agreed.

I basically stared at the wall for a good 10 minutes.

I stood up forming my fist into a ball shape.

Just thinking the fact that my mum past away today, the fact that dad slapped me and said I was stupid just because mum didn't survive.

I wonder if he is actually my real father everyday.

I start to punch the wall.

Harder and harder every punch.

'Why do I have such father'

'Why does this have to happen to me'

'Mum, you said to be patient with dad but, I am trying my hardest but he don't wanna cope with me'

'Mum, I miss you already'

'Mum, can you hear me'

'I'm alone here, can you come here with me'

'I can't handle this alone now'

'If I died earlier, then dad won't be mad at me right'

'I'm trying my best to understand and forgive dad but it's hard, mum'

'It's hard'

I thought to myself....

After punching the wall for 30 minutes.

I fell to the ground out of breath.

I turned the AC to cold and high in fan so I can feel the cold.

Basically making myself sick, I don't even know why, I just feel like it, I wanna sleep and rest long.

I went to bed and slept without a blanket on, suprisingly, I fell asleep real quick today, maybe because of what happened the whole day today.

Wonyoung POV

Yujin unnie came home with dinner already and I went up to call Y/N.

*knock knock*

I heard no reply.

I tried knocking again and said

"Babe, time for dinner"

But still no response.

Then Yujin unnie came up the stairs and went by me.

"Y/N, if you don't open the door, we're gonna barge in" She said giving me a confused look.

No response is given to us so we decide to barge in.

We opened the door and is immedietly greeted by the coldness of the AC.

We both start to shiver of the coldness, Yujin unnie went to turn off the AC while I went towards Y/N.

Immedietly, I notice some marks on the wall.

I looked towards Y/N hands, of course, she punched the wall to let out of her anger.

I shake her to wake her up but no sign of her waking.

I felt something wrong when I touched her arms though, it felt really cold.

I touched her forehead and felt hotness.

"Unnie, she's sick" I told Yujin unnie in a worried tone.

She came by me and touched her forehead, she quickly back her hands off due to hotness.

"Jeese, this girl" said Yujin unnie.

"Unnie bring the medical kit here, her hands is bleeding, she punched the wall again" I said and sigh.

She nod her head and went to grab it.

I pulled over a blanket to Y/N, I went and grab a cold damp towel and placed it on Y/N forehead.

I slowly careress her hair.

'Can you stop getting hurt by yourself Kim Y/N'

'I'm being a not responsible girlfriend now'

'I promise to you, from now on, I'll protect you with my best baby'

I thought to myself.

Yujin unnie then came with the kit, we both helped the sleeping puppy to wrap her hands with bandage to stop the blood and also to clean off some of the harden blood.

We both sigh and went down to eat our dinner.

........