6

"Wow Luna, are these the brooches you made for the charity?" Keni questioned, opening the pale pink box and admiring the diamond studded brooch.

"Yup! I managed to make some for my friends as well~" she sang out, and her classmates squealed as Luna passed out the boxes.

"You're the best Luna-ah," one of them gushed, and she smiled, glancing past her to a lone figure seated next to the window.

"Here you go," Hwang Yuli looked up as Luna placed a prettily wrapped box in front of her. The girl slipped the headphones off her ears, and stared at the girl.

"I didn't ask for anything,"

"It's a gift," the taller girl smiled at her like she was blessing her. "I wanted to give one to everyone,"

"I don't take free stuff," from you wasn't said but heard and Yoonmi raise her eyebrow, scoffing to herself. "I'll pay for it. How much was it for?"

"100 dollars," Yuli looked surprised. "It was for a good cause you see, so everything had to be made from expensive materials," she gave her a sickly sweet smile, pushing the box closer to her hand, "Just take it," she gritted her teeth when Yuli slammed some money down onto her palm.

"It'll take me some time, but I'll give you the rest of the money later," Luna nodded at her, giving another sugar filled smile, marching out of the room as the bell rang for break.

Jinho looked up when Luna stormed into the room, Keni and Yoonmi following at calmer pace. Jieun groaned.

"Come on Jinho, I was almost done with the painting!"

"Sorry Jieun-ah," he apologized, and everyone's attention was captured once again by Luna growling.

"How dare she attempt to humiliate me in front of everyone?" she hissed out.

"Let me guess; Yuli getting on your nerves again?" Chanhyuk questioned. "That girl despises you," Myungjoon snorted.

"That's not surprising. She did catch you bullying Sujin,"

"I still can't believe that she tried to stop us! Stupid girl. Can't we get rid of her?"

"I like Yuli," Eunwoo protests and Keni watched in interest as Jinho's grip on his book tightened.

"Only because she never messes with you, but that's because you're too cunning for her to trick," he smiled at Yoonmi's words.

"Now you're just puffing up my ego,"

"I'll get back at her," Luna said venomously. "I will-" Keni held up a hand.

"Should we fill her locker with bugs?" Myungjoon looked at the girl weirdly.

"Keni, you hate bugs," the girl blinked, before smiling.

"Oh, right," she laughed nervously. "Was just throwing ideas out there,"

"No, I'll get back at her on my own. But thank you for your suggestion Keni," Luna shot her a smile before settling back in her seat. "Is everyone coming to the party tomorrow?"

"Oh, your charity gala?" Jieun questioned.

"Yup! The theme is swan lake. My mom chose it,"

"I guess that means we're going to see you dressed up to the heavens then," Eunwoo laughed at Chanhyuk's words, high-fiving him.

"Of course I am! Mom had my dress being made weeks ago," she turned to Keni. "You're coming, right?" the model smiled back at her.

"Definitely. I had a shoot planned but shifted it to tomorrow. I wouldn't miss the gala for anything!"