Eiffel Tower

"We arrive in New York in 2 minutes, please fasten your seatbelts" the voice of the stewardess sounded through the speakers in George's plane. He had just woken up and did what the stewardess asked. He was very excited to land in New York, because he was going there to join his new music label. Luz was quite famous all around the world because of his songs and was traveling in first class, on the airport he had given signatures to a few of his fans. The plane landed, he stepped out and took a deep breathe. He was on his way to the airport in a cab so he didnt have to cross the fields by foot. The singer's phone lid up, it was a text in the group chat he shared with his three best friends.

Malark: Hey Georgie already landed in New York?
George: Yup just landed :)
Skip: Dont forget to bring us a souvenir of the Eiffel tower ;)
Penkala: The Eiffel tower is in paris stupid ass!

George laughed.

He arrived at the airport where his bodyguard would pick him up, he had a sign with "George Luz" on it so George could instantly recognize him. He had had security before but but this was the first time he had a personal bodyguard who would campanion him everywhere. He had insisted on not having one but the bosses decided that it was necessary. So there he was in New York with a man who would go everywhere he went. The man was rather tall (wich wasn't hard since George was really small) had a black suit and an earpiece. He had Luz' bags and guitar in his hands, black glasses covered his face and his dark hair was nicely done. George had to say he didn't regret the bosses' choice anymore.

"Hi" George greeted and shook his bodyguard's hand. "I'm george" he gave himself an internal punch in the face. "Yeah, I know" the taller man laughed. George felt his cheeks getting pink "And you are?" he asked. "I'm..."
"O MY GOD GEORGE LUZ" "CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?" fans started to join around Luz and cameras started flashing. George was blinded by the lights going off and the crowd pushed and pulled until he felt a strong pair of hands around him. The next thing he knew him and his bodyguard were standing outside on the sidewalk.

"Thank you" George breathed out "Joe" the man said. "What?" "Its my name: Joe Toye" they shook eachothers hands again while laughing. Joe's strong hand made the celebrity shiver. "You got a pair of sunglasses to disguise you a little?" Toye asked. "Uhm in my bag, but I dont know where" the bodyguard took of his glasses and put them on George's face. Luz was stunned by the sight of Joe's eyes and face without sunglasses, Toye didn't notice since he already started walking towards the car. Joe put George's bags in the back and opened the door for the smaller man and then sat next to him. "This is Joe Liebgott, he will be your personal driver" he announced while the driver turned and nodded, George smiled back politely. "Where do ya wanna go?" Liebgott asked. George looked at the man sitting next to him and shot him a questioning look. Toye grabbed his phone "It's 11.30 AM now, the record label expects you at 2 PM and after that you have a photoshoot for Vogue at 4 PM." Luz nodded his head and Toye continued "I would propose to go to your hotel to drop your bags off and then probably eat something." George chuckled, he was indeed very hungry. "Well that's what we will do then. Let's go Joes" To the jokester's surprise the man next to him chuckled, from that moment on he decided to make it his mission to make Joe Toye laugh.

♡◇♡

So this was the first part of my luztoye AU. What did ya think?