polar opposites

2 PM
Joe and George were waiting in the building of the new label, next to the office of the bosses. The hall had signed pictures from almost every celebrity that you could imagine and a part of the walls were covered in golden, silver and platina records. A blondish guy with a few papers in his hands came up to them. "Its a pleasure to meet you" he said with a smile and shook Luz' hand "I'm Harry Welsh, I will be your manager and I will be the one who schedules everything." He turned to Toye and shook his hand " You must be Joe Toye, only the best to protect our star" he winked. Harry Welsh was not unfamiliar in the movie and music industry, he was married to one of the best actresses in the world,Kitty and was also the best manager of the label. Harry opened the office's door "You can come inside." It was a pretty big room with big windows that lighted up te whole space. There was a big desk and other white furniture, at the desk were sitting two men. They looked like polar opposites, one had black hair while the taller one was a ginger, the smaller guy had a glass of vat 96 in his hand while the other had water. Both of them had a wedding ring on a finger. They stood up, shook Luz' hand and introduced themselves. The ginger's name was Richard Winters and the black haired man was Lewis Nixon. George had heard their names before in the music industry.

After discussing the contract the singer signed it. In his last contract he wasnt really allowed to be himself but now he was totally free. "There is a special crew made for you who will help you at concerts and when making video clips and stuff" Nixon spoke "You will meet them at your first concert in wich is in five days" Winters proceeded. Harry who had barely said anything during the whole meeting looked at his watch "Sorry to interrupt but it's time for George's photoshoot for Vogue" "No problem, we were just finished" the redhead assured. Luz shook the two men's hands again and went outside back to Toye who had stayed in the hall for security.

"Everything went well?" he asked the second George stepped out of the room. "Yup, I signed the contract" the singer smiled. "Good" George's smile instantly made Joe smile too. "Gentlemen, I hate to interrupt you but we gotta keep going" Harry said while walking towards Liebgott who stood by the exit waiting for them. The men stopped gazing at eachother and also headed to the exit. "Here we come Vogue!"