pizza Hawaii

The ride to the hotel didnt take that long and George was amazed by the big city. Joe watched him quietly with a smile on his face "First time in New York?" "Uhm suprisely yes" George chuckled. "I can show you around if you want, but you probably have other things to do" Toye said sounding questioning. "Oh I definitely have free time and if not I can make time" Luz said "I would love a tour" both men smiled. "We're here" Liebgott suddenly said, the men in the back hadn't even noticed that the car had stopped a while ago since they were to focused on eachother. They all stepped out of the car and George's breath stopped by the sight of his hotel "damn" he breathed while taking of his sunglasses "I tought you were a celebrity?" Toye laughed. "Well yeah, I mean I guess" George chuckled and blushed. His bodyguard felt a nice feeling go through him by the sound of George chuckling and hastily grabbed the singer's bags and guitar.

They went inside and once again Luz was stunned, the hotel was as beautiful on the outside as the inside, the baroque style was kinda out of place in a city such as New York. A red carpet covered the floor of the reception and in the middle there were big stairs that parted in the middle in two different directions. On the ceilingr hung an expensive looking chandelier that lit up the whole room.

No wonder George was stunned. While the singer was wandering
in the hall Joe had checked in and had gotten the keys to their rooms. Toye handed the key to Luz "We have separate rooms but there is a connecting door for when you need me." George fought back the urge to wink and say "If I didn't k ow better I would think you're suggesting something. ;)", ofcourse he didn't, he didn't want to say anything offensive, yet.

The rooms were in the same style as the entrance, there was an enormous bathroom with bathtub, a kingsised bed and a refrigerator with a bar next to it. Both guys had installed themselves in their rooms, Joe knocked on the door between them. "Come in!" George yelled and Toye opened the door. His mouth went agape when he saw the celebrity looking even better after freshing himself up a little. George had taken a shower and had put on some new clothes, on the plane he had worn a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants but now he wore bleached jeans and a white marvel t-shirt. While Joe still needed to wear his suit for work. The singer's hair was still a little wet and he was scrolling through Instagram. He looked up and Joe noticed that he had been staring at the smaller guy. "Uhm... ready to eat?" the bodyguard asked, Luz chuckled cause it was the first time he heard Toye not saying something with sureness. "Yes, im starving" he answered while grabbing his stomach and making a dramatic face.

"So what do you wanna eat?" the two men were walking down the stairs, they slept on the second floor and they were fit enough to use the stairs. "Pizza, I want pizza" George said while licking his lips. "I know a place, want me to take you there?" Joe asked "you can take me wherever you wan..." the singer turned red. "Yes, take me...fuck" he had turned as red as a tomato "Fuck, this is not awkward ok? Just bring me to the place" George fastly spoke. He didn't dare to look at the man next to him but he did, Toye was trying really hard not to laugh but failed after Luz almost bumped in to a door of glass. The celebrity felt embarrassed but the feeling faded after he saw his bodyguard almost falling on the ground of laughter."Okay I admit that wasnt so smooth, but I'm really starving" George laughed, Joe nodded and grabbed the singer's hand. Together they walked a few blocks and arrived at the pizzeria after 15 minutes. During the walk George got recognized a few times, Joe turned back into his bodyguard and let go of George's hand. They got a table for two and decided which pizza they wanted, Toye went for a Margarita and Luz got Quatre Formagi. The table next to them ordered pizza Hawaii, George made a face of disgust "Who puts pineapple on pizza?" he gagged. "Yes, it's so gross" Joe agreed, they laughed. Their pizzas got served and they enjoyed their meal. Toye still felt this weird feeling inside of him when he looked at Luz , little did he knew George felt the same. "I dont think you need a bodyguard, I mean why would you have enemies" Joe said during their conversation "you're funny, nice and pretty good looking" the singer almost choked on his pizza and turned red, again.

♡◇♡

This is the longest thing I've ever written, over 800 words 🥳

I hope you liked George's awkward flirting ;)