Story 5: Out Of Hand Hormones

TAEHYUNG POV

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!" Jisoo yelled from downstairs.

I quickly made my way down the steps and met up with her.

"What is it," I asked.

"Get me some ice cream, please," she pouted.

"Which flavor," I said.

"I want mango ice cream," she responded.

"But baby, you don't like mango; that's your least favorite flavor of ice cream," I said.

"But I want it now."

Jisoo then started to complain like a little child. Not knowing what to do, I went up to her and kept her calm, wrapping my hands around her.

"Shhhh, it's okay, I'll get you ice cream," I whispered into her ears.

"Thank you, baby," and a smile popped on her face.

I got in my car, then drove off to a convenience store. You readers might be wondering what the fuck is going on. Well, Jisoo is 3 months pregnant. Yep, and know her hormones got all wacky. Lately, I haven't been getting enough sleep because of this pregnancy needs. She would wake me up maybe around 3 in the morning, asking me if she can have some peanut butter sandwiches. I would sigh and go downstairs to make her food. This has been my life now. Anyway, I finally got to the store and picked up one bucket of mango ice cream. After that, I immediately went home.

"Jisoo, I'm hom~

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!" Jisoo yelled at me.

"I was getting the ice cream you wanted," I responded.

"Oh, okay, I love you, baby," she said, greeting me with a kiss.

What the fuck just happened.

"Ahhhh," Jisoo grunted.

"What's happening," I asked.

"The baby is kicking a little bit," she replied.

Anyway, I grabbed a plate out of the drawers and scooped up some mango ice cream for her.

"Thank you," she said.

I then went upstairs and collapsed on the bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

My eyes were slowly opening. I could hear the birds chirping outside, the wind blowing against the window and

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jisoo yelling at me from downstairs. Yeah, today was another day.

"Yes, baby," I asked.

"Can you bring me to my favorite chicken place," Jisoo asked?

"Uhh, isn't this like the 3rd time this week I've got chicken for you," I said.

"Yeah, so what? I want chicken, and the baby wants chicken too," Jisoo pouted.

"Jisoo, I'm not going to get you chicken," I said.

I probably shouldn't have said that cause Jisoo ended up crying.

"W~what you won't buy me chicken, you don't love me anymore," Jisoo cried out.

"No, no, no, alright, fine, I'll buy you chicken," I responded.

"Yay, thank you," Jisoo replied.

Jisoo and I got into the car, and we went to the chicken place. I ordered her chicken and then sat down at a seat. I just looked at her while she was eating her chicken, not gonna lie to you; it was a mix of sloppy and cute. You know when a kid gets something on their face when they eat but doesn't realize it.

"What," Jisoo asked.

"Oh, nothing," I responded.

Finally, Jisoo got done with her chicken, and all I wanted to do now was to go home. But Jisoo had other plans for me.

"Where do you think you're going," Jisoo said, holding me back.

"What are we not going home," I asked.

"No, we're going to get more food from the store," she said.

"But we have enough food at home~

"BUT I WANT MORE FOOD OKAY!!!!!!!!" Jisoo yelled in my ear.

"Shhh, the baby will hear," I said, rubbing her tummy.

Guess I'm buying Jisoo more food then. I drove off to a nearby marketplace where we get our groceries, and usually, when I'm there, Jisoo is getting her regular chives, greens, fruit, and some meat for the ramen she cooks me. But now, immediately when we got inside the store, Jisoo straight-up ran to the snack aisle.

"Jisoo, slow down, you're pregnant," I shouted out.

I don't understand how Jisoo is running faster than me. I'm 5'10 and pretty good at running. Jisoo is 5'4 and pregnant; how is she quicker than me.

"Slow down; you might hurt yourself," I said, catching my breath.

I look up and witness how many snacks Jisoo is grabbing off the shelf.

"Jeez," I mumbled.

"What you got a problem," Jisoo threatened me.

"No~no, no problem," I replied to her.

Finally, Jisoo took like 20 plus snacks off the shelf, and I have to pay for it. Finally, I got back to my car and put her snacks in the trunk.

"So, Jisoo, Uhm, well else do you need to go," I asked her.

"Go where?" she said. "Come on, let's go home. I'm tired."

This girl is so weird. You just had to get her pregnant, Taehyung. You just had to.

"I can hear your thoughts," Jisoo said with an angry face.

"N~No, you can't," I said.

"You just had to get her pregnant, Taehyung, yeah, real sneaky," and then she thumped my head.

TAEHYUNG'S THOUGHTS: WHY DO I LOVE YOU

JISOO: *smiles while looking out the window*