Day 2

someone's eager 👁👄👁 i thought no one would read this so i didnt bother being quick with updates lol

~back to the story~

"ok, what the fuck?" yoongi said as he entered the cafeteria and saw hoseok.

"d-do you want to go somewhere else?" jimin pulled yoongi's shirt slightly.

but before they could leave, hoseok noticed them.

"aye, yoongi, where you been?"

fuck...

yoongi hesitantly waved at hoseok trying not to think much about it.

hoseok stood up and went to hug yoongi but yoongi just stayed in the same place.

"hey, look at me" hoseok gently lifted yoongi's chin so he would stop avoiding his gaze.

yoongi was red but couldn't figure out if it was from anger or embarrassment so he grabbed hoseok's wrist to move it but for some reason stopped there, still gripping his wrist harshly.

"y-yoongi hyung, that hurts..." hoseok mumbled.

"stop... please, just stop." yoongi said but hoseok seemed confused af.

"s-stop being weird a-and touching me wherever you want..."

"o-oh, that..." hoseok removed his hand from yoongi's chin and gave his hyung some space.

"uhh, why so much tension around here?" taehyung, who was using the bathroom, came back and saw everyone acting weird.

hoseok was embarrassed. yoongi never really spoke so firmly towards him, so this was new and scary for him.

"hii, taehyung, um, i gotta tell you something real quick, come with me!" jimin finally spoke up and pulled taehyung out of the cafeteria, leaving hoseok and yoongi to fix things up.

"yoongi, im sorry, i should've assumed you didn't like the skinship..."

"i don't-- ugh, nevermind, it's fine..." yoongi sighed and sat down with hoseok at his previous table.

"didn't seem fine at the moment..."

"hoseok, i was joking about the comparing sizes thing"

"i know that now but you didn't have to run away i- if anything, i wasn't gonna make fun of you either!"

"are you assuming i have a small dick now!?"

people started looking their way and some mothers started covering their kid's ears.

"can we not do this here?" hoseok said as he dragged yoongi out the cafeteria.

jimin and tae stared at them until they moved further away from their hyungs and got into the car, leaving them alone outside the cafeteria.