| chapter twenty nine.

chapter twenty nine butterflies

✪✪✪✪✪✪

MESSAGES
poppy & jeff (dad)

papa bearI will be awaiting my princess' arrival at the terminal

papa bear
I will be awaiting my princess'
arrival at the terminal

poppy
golly gosh dad
i've just got off the plane
i'll be out soon

papa bear
Can't wait my sweet 😃

poppy
suss
who taught u how to use emojis 🤔

✪✪✪✪✪✪

  AS POPPY WALKED OUT OF THE TERMINAL EXPECTING TO ONLY see her father with her suitcase in hand, she was beyond shocked to see many of Hype House members with big signs and balloons waiting for her. It seemed that Poppy had seen them first, as it took them a while to register the frozen girl standing in place.

  An eruption of cheers following only seconds later as Patrick ran up and hugged his little sister, "What are you doing here!?" Poppy exclaimed as her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck as he carried her to their awaiting friends and family. "We saw your twitter posts, and Nick had the great idea to come down." He said, as he finally let go of Poppy — she would be lying to herself if she didn't feel butterflies at the mention of Nick suggesting the idea.

  What is happening, she thought to herself.

  "Come here sweetheart." A voice spoke, as Poppy turned to be met with her Dad, who she quickly wrapped her arms around. Her father was her best friend, and he had shaped her to who she had grown to be. "I missed you." She whispered, Jeff Huston whispering back a small I missed you too as the two embraced.

  Soon after their moment, the Hype House members bombarded Poppy in a big group hug. She couldn't even see who was there, there were so many of them. Though, one person was evidently missing. Mia saw the solemn look on her face and held her hand, giving it a tight squeeze. Poppy shook the thought out of her head, before looking over to see the boy already staring back at her. A small smile on Nick Austin's face as Poppy's smile mimicked his.

  Maybe it was a good thing he didn't show up.