! Rewrite !

Hello everyone. Sooo........ I've got a couple things to say.

1. If you couldn't tell by the title, I'm going to rewrite this story, i have absolutely no clue how this story has gotten so many views and up votes considering this was my first story. The writing was terrible and i went too quickly with the story. Back then i wanted to get to the "interesting" parts as I'd like to call them, they were basically parts that i thought were cool and i sped up the story and the writing came out very poorly. That's my fault and I'm really sorry for that.

2. HOW IN THE FUCKLE DUCKLE DID EVERYONE LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH??!! Everytime i come back and read my stories (yes i do that) i always cringe at how i wrote this story! I mean this was my first story so i don't know how people liked this. BUT! since everyone has liked this story, I'm open to suggestions on how i can make the rewrite of this story better than the original.

3. Things will be changed in the rewrite, some things will stay the same too. If you could tell me what parts of the story you liked, i will gladly write them again. Things like Scout, D/n (who i might give a name, not sure yet, tell me if i should), love interest Ideas are welcome as well, weapons, combat suit, and clothes will change. Now, being a faunus will be kept, but i will let you decide what faunus. When i count up the votes, if their aren't enough or if theres an even amount then I'll decide.

Last. Like i said, if you have any suggestions on how to make the rewrite better, I'm open to them. Your input makes the story better. So, one more time. Always open to suggestions.

Now, I'm not sure when the bio for the rewrite will come out cause I've had a shit load of homework to do since I've started a new quarter at my school. So for now, expect moderate amount of updates to the rewrite. I'll definitely get the bio out soon though.

I hope you all enjoy the rewrite when it comes out! See you till then!