1

7/27/22: sorry for a note, but if you enjoy this book please read my newer (much better) aizawa fic, decode!! it's posted on my page and is currently in progress:^) enjoy this fic!

My bestfriend Katsuki and I just got accepted into UA! We joined a BIT late in the year, since it's December and all... but that doesn't matter.

I walk into class and immediately sit down in back row with Katsuki, and we're about 2 minutes early. The only people in here are the teacher, Katsuki, some kid with glasses making chopping motions and me. "You must be Y/N and Katsuki.." The teacher calls from the stands. "Mhm."

"When everybody gets here you two will introduce yourselves." He gives a faint smile. I already get very... eerie vibes from him. Long black hair, bloodshot eyes, pale skin... overall looks depressed.

Students start to flood the seats, and finally everybody's here. "Y/N, Katsuki, come introduce yourselves." We oblige, and walk up. "I'm Katsuki, and my quirk is explosions."

"I'm Y/N, and my quirk is sucking dick for cocaine." Katsuki spits out his water. "Y/N, be serious!" He punches me in the arm. "Fine, fine! My REAL quirk is that I can transform into any animal I want."

"-although I do enjoy the first thing too." Katsuki and I start laughing even harder.

"After class you two.."

"Worth it. Both for the joke and the coke."

~^~^~

Class was boring, all I did was make Katsuki laugh till we got into more trouble. "I see on your first day you're already ruining your grades." The teacher shuts the door after everyone's left. "I never got your name, teach." I kick my feet up. "Aizawa. My hero name is EraserHead." He sits down at his desk, and starts writing some stuff down. "Wait do they call you that cause you're stupid?" Katsuki cups his mouth with his hands. "Enough. I can and will expel you."

I have an idea!

I quickly morph into a cat, and strut towards Aizawa. "You can't expel a cat!" I jump onto his desk. "Really y/n? Get off my desk." He picks me up and sets me on the floor, and I morph back into human. "Well, would you expel a cat?" I turn back into the cat, this time im much smaller and cuter. "I could expel you for cocaine." He looks down at me. "Hey woah that was just a joke, I haven't sucked a dick for coke since 8th grade." I turn into a puma. "Although I could attack you, I wont!" I morph back into human. "So you admit to it?" He cocks an eyebrow, as I take a large sip of water. I need fuel if i'm going to keep morphing. "It was eighth grade, we were all sucking dick for coke!" I sit back down next to Katsuki. "-But Katsuki here was too scared to." I flick him on the arm, and he sends an explosion my way. "You BITCH!" I turn to a cheetah, but Aizawa erases my quirk. "-that's why they call you eraserhead.." I try to morph, but I cant. "Mhm." He smirks.

"Whatever, I'm gonna keep exploding things!" But.. Aizawa was prepared. He quickly saves me from Katsuki's anger issues. "Thanks man!"

"Mr. Aizawa." He glares at me through some thick strands of his black hair. "Dayum, your hair is quite long there."

"Quiet for the rest of the hour." He looks back down at some papers.

"-psst." I lean to Katsuki. "hmm?"

"I'm gonna turn into a rat, you just keep quiet. I need to scare him!"

He nods, and I morph to a rat.

I squiver over to him, and quickly climb to his desk.

"Why hello there Aizawa!" I shake my tail, and his face turns to a smirk. "That was a rather lame attempt of scaring me. Back to your seat, y/n." He picks me up, and I quickly have an Idea. "I already erased your quirk." '

Dammit!

Wait, does that mean I can still morph to human?

Worth a try..

Concentrating, it works! "I caught you by surprise!" I shout, jumping out of his arms. "Just- quiet for the rest of the hour."

"bu-"

"QUIET!" He raises his tone to yell, quite frankly a very loud yell too.

Okay, widely unknown fact here, but... yelling makes me cry. I have no idea why, just always has and always will.

"Great job Aizawa, first day here and you already made her cry." Katsuki smirk while handing me a tissue.

"FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!" All might bursts the door open.

"I HAVE ARRI- wait why is she crying?" All might turns to me. "Slick Aizawa over here yelled, and yelling makes y/n cry." Katsuki hands me another tissue. "Aizawa why in the world would you yell at her if yelling makes her cry?" All Might's tone sounds very.. pained? Like he's hiding something. Probably nothing.

"In my defense I had no idea." He uses his usual monotone voice, as he's still signing papers. "Well are you going to apologize, Aizawa?"

"What?"

"Apologize or you're fired."

His eyes widened when it hit his ears. "No All Might really, I was being a bother and he had every right." I stood up, and walked next to All Might. "Off to train!" He just... sprinted away. "That was really fucking weird." Katsuki walks up next to me. "Aizawa, imma dip see ya later man."

Before he could say anything, We bolted out towards our dorm. Katsuki and I decided to share a dorm. Why? Who knows.

"That- Was- BADASS!" Katsuki said between pants as we ran inside our dorm.

"We're going to be dead tomorrow."