10

**3 class time skip**

(y/n) pov

Since I got my scar, the classes after that have been rather boring. No pranks, no arguments, Katsuki hasn't even called me a whore.

"(Y/N)? A word?"

I raise my eyebrows but still oblige. "Haven't heard those words in a bit." I chuckle a little bit and he closes the door behind him. "Sup Mr. Aizawa?" I smile and look up to him. He's 6 inches taller than me, mostly because he's 12 years older than me. "Ever since you got your scar you haven't been as... playful. You've been acting like an average student." He exhales sharply as if he just had some sort of weight lifted off his chest. "How so?"

"For starters, you haven't been flirting with me anymore." He smirks and traces a circle onto my hand with his thumb.

Realizing the opportunity I have here, I tiptoe high enough so my face can reach his, and place a violent kiss on his lips. "This flirty enough for you?" I heatedly purred into his ear. "after. class.."

~^~^~

"Aww, am I in trouble yet again?" I fake a whiny voice. "Extremely. 3-month detention and 1-month probation."

My face drops into a gasp with no audio. "What? Seriously?"

"You can't just kiss a teacher-" He slowly walks towards me. "-without punishment."

I scoff silently when I realize how stupid his pick up line was. "that was an exclusively stupid pick up line."

He scoffs and sets me atop his desk, my thighs apart. He comes closer just for a kiss.

"(Y/N), I need you to tell me you want this." He backs away and pants slightly.  I nod eagerly. "I- I've never actually had s-sex before. I don't know how to.."

He cuts me off by pressing a finger to my lips. "I can help you sugar. You've just gotta listen to me mkay?" He moves my legs farther apart. He slides my skirt along with my panties down to where it's belonged this whole time... the floor. He runs circles slowly on my clit. "f-fuck shōta, I can't wait anymore." I stammer out while my legs violently twitch. "Can't wait for what, doll? The feeling of pure ecstasy as you finally get the relief of orgasming, tasting my last cigarette on my teeth... there's a lot to be excited for. You've gotta tell me what you want.." he talks in a seductively low tone. My heart practically skyrockets as the words roll off of his tongue. "Shōta, please... I think you know what I want." I jerk a little, trying to resist the urge to cum just from him rubbing my clit. Right as I was about to he brings his hand back from it. "Shōta!" I whined. "You think I'm going to let you finish that easily? I say you're in for a much longer ride than you think.."

I snark internally at my own immature thoughts. "Whatever. Can you just fuck me already?"

he sighs deeply and ties his hair back loosely. "Fine. Bend over the desk for me, would ya baby girl?"

I nod shyly and follow his orders. Too late to go back now eh? He traces his fingers along my swollen lips. I bury my head into my hands as he slowly plunges his two fingers knuckle deep. "Sh-shōta please." I plead, muffled by my hands. Why can't he just stop being an asshole and fuck me? "Ask me nicely and I will. All you have to do is ask.."

"Shōta, FUCK ME ALREADY!" I whisper-shout to him. He sighs and walks over to the door, locking it and swiftly bringing his attention back to me. He walks over painfully slow only making my cunt twitch for his touch even more. "You're twitching for me. You really want it that bad, ya little brat?"

I bite my lip at the nickname. "Y-yes."

I can't see it, but I can imagine the large smirk on his face. "c'mon, where's your usual sass? I want to hear it."

I sigh aggravated and turn around to face him, placing an almost breathtaking kiss on his lips. "Is that sassy enough for you, shōta?!"

He smirks lightly. "nope." He pops the p.

"Sit down shōta."

"Why?"

"Because. All the dicks I've sucked for coke are about to come in handy."

He sits down on his desk chair, sliding his jeans down to the floor along with all the other clothing to reveal his member. Big dick energy was quite the understatement, (Y/N).

I grin and walk over to him. "I'll bet 1000 yen that I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever gotten, Shōta. Deal?"

He rolls his eyes. "Deal."

I tease him a bit by swirling my tongue on the tip. I have complete control over him and he fucking knows it. Al I get in response is a groan.

(I don't feel like writing blowjob smut.)

I bob my head up and down his whole length when suddenly he lifts my chin from his lap. "I'm not going to get off with just that. Bend over the desk. Now."

I sigh and follow his orders. I gasp at the sudden feeling of him pushing into me. He stays still for a couple of seconds. "Sh-shōta it hurts." I whine. Damn you virgin body. "Give it a second baby girl. Tell me when you're ready."

Okay (Y/N), stop being a fucking pussy. You can do this! It's not that hard. Just give it a second.

I whimper silently. I nod and he starts off relatively slow, not growing in pace. He grabs onto my hips and brings them swiftly to his. Hmmph. I always imagined my first time more.. special. Not getting slammed by your teacher after class like a five-dollar whore. My eyes widen as I realize that pain has slowly turned into an indescribable feeling of pleasure. "F-fuck shōta, go faster." The stutter I don't have suddenly makes an appearance.

"not without a please."

I scoff. Why does he have to make everything so difficult? "Faster p-please?" I whine like a little puppy. He chuckles deeply and does as I ask. The feeling of him inside me made me squirm at just the thought of it, but I never expected him to actually fuck me. I dunno. I always found him attractive of course.. but not enough to have sex with. Psh.

I hear him sigh as I cum and he pulls out. "Hmm, we should do this again sometime Shōta." I smirk as I throw on my skirt again. I grab a sticky note from his desk and a pen and scratch down my number. "Call me?"

He smirks. "Sure."