Chapter 34

"here baby i'll handle it" harry says grabbing my phone as i nod.

"hey hey lou it's harry. We will come by the hospital to talk. do you guys want us to pick up food on the way? okay see you soon. ok bye"

i look at harry
"We're gonna run to mcdonald's and then go visit el. We can tell them there" he smiles as we get into the car.

i nod and we go get the food. We head to the hospital and get to the front desk.

"yes we're here for eleanor calder" harry says

"floor 4, room 20 baby" the nice elderly woman tells us.

we thank her and head to the elevator. i close my eyes and feel harrys arm around me.

"are you nervous baby" he asks. i nod.

"it's gonna be okay i promise" he says easing my nerves. The sound dings as we reach our floor.

we head down the hall and finally find room 20.

i knock on the door and el says to come in.

harry hands her a vegan burger and chicken for louis.

"so we have news" harry says as i sit on his lap.

lou and el direct their attention to us. louis looks at me fiddling with my bracelet.

"is she ok?" lou says to harry pointing at me

"yes.. just nervous" harry says

"well whats the news" el says impatiently

"i-i'm pregnant" i say

"YOURE WHAT?" lou says upset

"i'm pregnant lou." i say fully.

"You are (your age) years old y/n!" louis says angrily.

i stay silent.
"harry do you plan on helping her with it?" el says softly

"yes yes of course. We met a doctor that we really like who lives near home and i have her appointments scheduled for the next 9 months. So if we head home this weekend we can still be able to use the same doctor. y/n is gonna move in with me when we go back home" harry says

"seems like you have it all planned out" lou scoffs

"what do you know about taking care of children" louis asks harry

"lou we didn't plan on her getting pregnant. her birth control cancelled out because of her purging."

all of a sudden i jolt awake.

it was all a dream.

i look around and see me laying in a hospital bed.

i turn my head and see harry sleeping beside louis and el. i look to the televisión and see the time is 2 am.

"h-harry" i try speaking out.

i say his name and he wakes up

"oh my god she's awake she's awake" he says shaking lou.

i can tell they have all been crying.

"w-what happened?" i ask confused.

"we were at a party and niall roofied your drink. he tried taking you up stairs but harry stopped him. when we got to the cabins you fell out and went unconscious. That was last week." el explains while lou and harry cry.

"What do you remember from the party?" lou asks

"i-i remember niall drugging me then zayn laughing and harry punching him" i say still confused.