| 2 |

Recap

"Jackson-ah!" I walk over as he looks at me, his gaze softening a bit.

I turn to see who had dropped the coffee, and had been faced with the man I had been in love for 2 years. Park Jimin.

"You're Eun Kyung's friend, right?"

Your POV

"Yes, I am." I answered, defeated by the fact he wasn't even aware of my name. He probably only remembers that because he walked up to our table a few minutes ago.

"She has a name!" I heard Jackson sneer as I sighed.

"It's okay Jackson-ah, let's go get you cleaned up, I'm sure he accidentally walked into you. There's no point getting angry over this. I'm sorry for bothering you, Jimin-ssi." I apologise before dragging Jackson outside.

"Y/N! Obviously he purposefully walked into me!"

"Hey! Even if he did, be the bigger person and don't make a fuss of it! Do you have an extra shirt?"

"Yes, I have training later so I'm going to go get changed. You get back to class."

"Alright, come back soon!"

"Of course!" Jackson answers and leaves to get changed, as I head back into the room, only to see Jimin in the same place as before, observing my actions.

"Hey! Eun Kyung's friend!" I halted in my steps and stared, perplexed.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for helping me out back there! I really appreciate it!"

"Ah, no worries. Jackson can get pretty worked up quite easily so I had to hold him back."

"What's your name, if you don't mind telling me."

Is this really happening? Park Jimin is asking me what MY name is? I cannot believe this!

"Y/N, Yoon Y/N."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I hope we can be friends!"

Is Eun Kyung some psychic?

"Nice to meet you too! And of course we can be friends!"

"Can I get your number then?"

"Uh, actually I don't have a lot of credit for text, can we exchange kakao ID instead?"

Phew...that was a quick save!

"Whatever works best!" he smiles and I feel my heart flutter in response.

"Here's mine, I'll add you back later," I hand his phone back to him after entering my ID and taking my seat in the classroom, as the professor walks in and initiates his lesson.