| 3 |

Recap

"Can I get your number then?"

"Uh, actually I don't have a lot of credit for text, can we exchange kakao ID instead?"

Phew...that was a quick save!

"Whatever works best!" he smiles and I feel my heart flutter in response.

"Here's mine, I'll add you back later," I hand his phone back to him after entering my ID and taking my seat in the classroom, as the professor walks in and initiates his lesson. 

Your POV

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice, one which never fails to make my heart melt.

I turn my frame around to view his figure catching up to mine.

"Would you want to grab some food with me?"

There is no way he just asked for me to eat with him! His friends seemed to have left as well so it will just be the two of us!

"Sure! Do you have anything in mind?"

"I'm feeling tteokbeokki, you okay with that?"

"Of course! Who would say no to tteokbeokki," I chuckled as we walked towards the crossing together.

It didn't take us too long to get to the street stall. Only about 15 minutes. But those 15 minutes happened to be the best 15 minutes of my life.

Never did I think I'd be walking to get food with Jimin. Maybe I should thank Jackson for getting coffee spilt on himself from Jimin...hehe...

"AH this is hot!" I'm pulled out of my trance as Jimin practically 'hafesaushasgfas' his rice cake in his mouth in order to cool it down.

Placing mine into my mouth whilst laughing at his state, I realise I too forgot to blow on my rice cake before eating it, meaning that I too, ended up 'hafesaushasgfas' my rice cake to cool it down.

Now it was his turn to laugh at me. I guess we both would end up with burnt tongues today. But would I regret it? Hell no.

"Let's go get something to drink from the convenience store, I'll pay! Then I'll drive you home," He offers as I nod in agreement.

What a gentleman...I don't want this day to end...I wonder when we'll end up hanging out again...

...

I guess I didn't have to wait too long to hang out with him. It had been two days since we last hung out and Jimin invited me to a cafe for lunch, claiming he needed help with something.

"Y/N, can you help set me up with Eun Kyung?"