I think i might be gay.....

🖤(smut) (also just to be clear I'll put which category it is. Also I'm not used to writing smut so this is the best it's gonna get. Enjoy!)

-Nagisa's POV-

I've never had a girlfriend or any type of partner. Hell, I've never even had a crush. That until I met him.. his beautiful hair and how it flowed through the wind, his dull eyes and how intimidating they were. The list goes on and on and let's not forget how hot he is when he's in PE. Well, when he attended that is. I always wondered where he went. Probably somewhere in the forest. He was my best friend. I shouldn't be thinking about him like that, but... something tells me he wouldn't mind me thinking about him like that. I was in class doing my work like anyone who was in there should be. Then I felt something staring at me. I look to see what was causing it and realize it was him. Karma Akabane. My best friend and crush. Why was he staring at me? I look back at my work and brush it off. But he was still staring at me. Surprisingly I could keep doing my work, even though he was staring at me all. fucking. day. I start walking to my apartment until I feel a pair of hands on me. By reflex, I punched the person behind me. But it was more of an attempt than really a punch. Because Karma caught it. "OH MY GOD KARMA! I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OK?!" Ask/yell at him. "Oh I'm fine," he gets closer to me "but I don't think you'll be when I'm done with you" he started pulling me to his house I would presume. It made me blush when he said that. What did he mean by that? Is he just teasing me? What's he gonna do to me? I kept asking myself questions until we got to his house in his house. He pushed me to the bed and pinned me down. "W-what are you gonna d-do?" I ask stuttering a little bit. "Oh you know" he gets closer to my ear, I'm as red as a tomato. "I'm gonna punish you~" the way he said it made me hard. "F-fuck" he stared palming me through my clothing. "What was that Nagisa~" "Damn I love the way you say my name," I thought I thought that but he reacted greatly. "Oh? Should I keep talking like this then?" "I didn't realize I said it out loud" I look up at him and take the hand he was palming me with and flip him to his back. "This'll be fun~" I tried saying in a subducting way.

-Third-person-

Nagisa starts removing his and Karma's shirts and throwing them down. Nagisa starts making hickeys all over Karma's body earning small moans from him. Then he finally gets to his pants and looks up at the taller boy. The taller boy smiled but he was a little red in the face. Nagisa shoves his pants off along with his own. Karma's dick was only one or two inches bigger than his but it didn't bother him. He started to suck on his tip and earning for Karma to buck his hips up a little bit causing him to moan. Nagisa loved hearing him like this. Then he decided to take him all at once. "NNGAA~~ BABE IM CLOSE A-AHH" he moaned in pleasure. Nagisa took his mouth off of him and a lined Karma's dick to his entrance. He slowly adjusted himself and began rocking his back and forth. He couldn't believe he was riding his crush. They were both moaning messes and then Karma finally spoke up and said "IM GONNA COME BABE!" "T-then cum for me. Cum in me~" as I said that he came inside of me and after a couple more thrusts I came on both our stomachs. Karma then turned me over and started biting me. At one point of bitting me, it made me bleed it didn't hurt but he seemed to be enjoying himself. It made him realize three things. 1. He's no longer a virgin 2. He has a bitting kink and 3. Karma Akabane was his now. Or hoped really.

-Karma's POV-

I can't believe I let my crush ride me like that. AND SUCK ME OFF!! He was good at that and he moans when he was riding me. I wanted to repay him with something but I don't know what I could do. But then I realized I could guess his kink. When I started biting him he seemed to like that. "K-karma~" he kept moaning like that and that hella turned me on so what did I do? The most reasonable thing of course. I started to fuck him. I lifted his leg to get a better entree of his hole and after 30 minutes or so we finally came. I fell next to him kissing my now lover. "You know, I've loved you since the beginning of the year, right? I've been wanting to fuck you senseless for a while now," I said just being honest with him. All he could do was nod. He must've been super sore. He snuggled up to my chest and almost dozed off when I said "love Nagi" "love you to Karma" then we both went to sleep in each other's arms.

____________________________________

Hello. Thanks for reading. I feel like this could be WAY better but I'm kinda lacking since it's almost midnight right now. Thank you for reading and goodbye you lovely people 😁💘💖🖤💞💛💓🧡💓