Siren Lover 💙🤍

fluff❤️ siren au

This is just my version of what sirens are but let me know what you think!

-Nagisa's POV-

My friends keep getting picked off one by one. Limb after limb. The only ones left are me, Rio, Kayano, Itona, Chiba, and Koro (Koro-sensei). It used to be 10 sirens in a pack but since someone keeps taking my friends we're down to six. I don't wanna think about the monster who is doing this to my friends, and fellow packs.

-third person-

One day Nagisa is sitting on a rock while everyone is planning out how they're gonna find out how's doing this and send them to their death. You know, what sirens normally do. Nagisa was always the one to just sit out of the pack. Though it can be dangerous, sirens can hypnotize every creature, except other sirens so he was fine. Everyone had at least one person to talk to. Like how Kayano and Rio were friends and Itona and Chiba. Koro was the leader. He didn't care to make friends, he was there to help and protect. While Nagisa was swimming around he noticed a fishing rod. Nagisa isn't like most sirens (so quirky 😂😂) he didn't kill anyone. Though sirens have to feed on humans and other creatures, he stuck with fish and seaweed. He summand a fish to bit the hook. You know, just to make someone's day. But then I smelt something great. It wasn't like fish or seaweed. It was....human?

-Karma's POV-

I sell siren fins. And if I don't kill them I sell them to circuses and zoos. I've always hated sirens. They took away my parents, so I take away their friends. I wonder if they have some kind of preference for food. I've read a lot about sirens but I couldn't remember what was their main food. They ate fish,  seaweed, and anything they can get their filthy hands on. I couldn't remember though. I kept fishing all day until the last fish. I'd usually get at least one or two sirens. I was getting the fish off the hook when I cut my finger open. I wince in pain for 0.1 seconds when I see something coming out of the water. It had blue hair and looked like it was possessed. It had white eyes until it got snapped back into its normal state. So they have white eyes when they smell human blood, huh? I just remembered what their favorite meal is...human.. I knelt to see the blue-haired siren. "So, what are you doing he-" I was cut off by it going down into the water. I take the fish I caught and went back home. I'm such an idiot. I think to myself and continue walking to my house.

-Nagisa's POV-

I just saw a human. I lost control for a sec but luckily I regained it. I go back to my pack and just sat there as if nothing happened. "Nagisa, where did you go? everyone was worried." Kayano said as I approached the rock I had sat on earlier. "You know just for a swim. I was just trying to find some food." I say with a fake smile. "I'm sure it was easy finding your food huh Mr. picky?" Koro teases me. He was like the chill older brother you could talk to about anything. "Eh. I found food and then I wasn't hung-" I was cut off by Rio. "WAIT! YOUR EYES CHANGED DIDN'T THEY?!? YOU FOUND A HUMAN!" I forgot that eyes can change when they smell human. But when they turn white is when you should be scared. "Yeah. He was fishing I helped him get a fish and then he cut himself and my eyes turned white. You happy?" Say as I swim away. She yelled to me. I couldn't make it out but frankly, I didn't care. It became nightfall fast. That's the only time that we can be humans. I don't do much when we get up there. I mostly try out different snacks. We all have clothes that are hidden in the forest. I grab my clothes and start looking for my favorite tavern.

(This part is optional to read. I'm just gonna say what everybody else does when they're in human form)

Kayano and Rio are beautiful "young" women so they get out and try to find their prey. (Pacifically men). Itona just goes to the forest where he put his clothes and reads. Chiba acts like a traveler and gets anyone for his prey. He also gets some for Itona. Koro goes to see his boyfriend Karasma(the picture up above is what Koro would look like if he was a human).