Sweet, sweet Karma

Fluff❤️

-Nagisa's POV-

I was walking out of my apartment when I saw my best friend. We start walking with each other and were talking. "So if you would fuck anyone in the class, who would it be?" Karma looked at me. "Uh... I don't think I would. It's just I don't like anyone. Who would you do?" I look back at Karma curious. He's never liked, anyone. Well anyone I know of. "I don't know.. Maybe Kayano? Naw she's like the little annoying sister that no one wants. Probably Igosai, he's dependable, athletic, and, smart. I'd choose him. Now you have to choose." I was surprised at his answer. I didn't think he would like boys and considering he doesn't like people. Personally, I thought he would be asexual. But I'm ok with that. "I mean I get it. He is pretty hot." Karma sighed with relief when I said that. "I didn't know you supported the lgbtq+. I was pretty relieved when you said that." "But still I wouldn't fuck anyone in our class." I looked down to the ground. "Even if the people you loved died?" I thought about it for a moment. It's not like I'm close to anyone except Kayano and Karma. I wouldn't have sex with Kayano with the risk of getting her pregnant and even if they did provide protection I still wouldn't. "If I'm being honest.." I started instantly regretting this already. "I would fuck you. I'm not as close as anyone else so it seems logical, right?" I look back up at the redhead and see that he's blushing like crazy.

-Karma's POV-

My crush just said he would have sex with me.. I can feel the heat in my face while I'm looking forwards. I can tell from the corner of my eye Nagisa is looking at me. "Karma are you ok?" I look down at the bluenette wishing to calm my face down. "Y-yeah I'm fine! Let's just hurry and get to class." I say as I'm walking faster. He catches up and we walk into class together. I take my seat in the back of the class while he takes his seat. I sometimes catch glances at him wondering what he's thinking about. Probably just school and how he's gonna kill the teacher. We get to PE and start doing warm-ups. That's when Karasuma sensei spoke up and said, "You guys need more practice on fighting. Get into groups of two and practice more." He then walked off god knows where and we all began to practice. I and Nagisa decided to pair up. We began fighting until he slipped landing on top of me accidentally kissing me. He quickly pulled away and finished the job. I'd it was a real knife I'd be screwed. Though the kiss only lasted a second it was still a kiss. I've kissed many people, but no one kissed like his. It made me feel.. safe? I don't even know how that is. We were fighting, he and I both had knives. Though they're fake they still can do damage. He was sitting on top of me for a couple of seconds then got up and helped me up. "Sorry Karma. Didn't mean to slip." He gave a smile that was so cute and gentle, then we started practicing fighting.

-Time skip-

-Nagisa's POV-

We walk to Karmas's house to study. We help each other out whenever we can.

We start walking to Karmas's house and talk as we normally do. We plan what we could do to kill an alien teacher and we deuce how it could go wrong. We finally get there and we head to Karma's room. As we start studying I look up at Karma and see he's staring at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I start wiping my face as he starts talking. "Yeah.. It's the cuteness. Though I don't think you can wipe that off." He winked at me. I start to blush at the remark. "T-thanks Karma.." I start studying again when I was pulled into a kiss. Thoughts started going through my head. What's going on? Did someone put him up to this? Am I dreaming? He parted away, " I'M SO SORRY NAGI! I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME!" He was a blushing mess. I lean into him again and kiss him. "It's ok, I don't mind" I smile at him as we start studying again.

____________________________________

Sorry I was gone for a little bit. I was busy and I didn't have much motivation for this so it's shorter. I usually do over a thousand words but this is only like.. 770? That's just a guess. But all together would make 799. Not that much

Bye lovelies 💕💘💖❣️💕💕💕🖤💞🧡🤍🧡🖤🖤🧡🧡🤍🖤