12. Finale

We visited Mr Danny Watts's place. It was a single-staged cream-coloured house along with artistic floral designed on the walls. The ground was grass-covered along with a cool and fresh atmosphere of the morning at six o'clock. There some multi-coloured birds who were flying around the blue sky and some who were on the branch of trees of the garden in the process of chirping and singing harmoniously along with beautiful musical notes. The atmosphere was agreeable and appreciable which made us fell stimulating and invigorating.

We were perched down around a small-looking red cedar table in the garden of Mr Danny Watts along with a canopy overhead. We were drinking a nice cup of tea along with a powerful fragrance which reached our nostrils.

"So, Mr Danny," Mort launched himself, "I see that you are a great lover of nature." Mort rolled his eye again around the beauty of the green which looked like a fantasy world and nodded his head with approval.

"Well, that's the fantasy of nature," an always jubilant- looking Mr Danny Watts said, sipping a mouthful of the aromatic liquid.

"You are indeed a very nice-looking and pleasant man," Blake told, "Always gentle." Blake then supped his tea.

"Oh, thanks," Mr Danny said along with a broad smile in his face, "By the way, you are a cunning man. A true character of a hawk."

"Well, hawks are exciting birds and cunning hunters," Blake stated along with his elegant voice.

Suddenly, a car stopped next to the opened gates. The window slid down and a face appeared, a face which we all recognized. Of course, it was Kingsley along with sunglasses which shone against the jaundiced-looking puissant rays of the bright golden-glowing balmy sun. It was because of the sunglasses which made us late to recognise him. He came to drop us home, at 115 Asher Street!

"Ah, It seemed that our journey together ends up here," Blake exclaimed with a mix of both excitement of going home and sadness of leaving Mr Danny and me.

"I'm pleased to meet both of you," Danny Watts declared, standing on his feet and doing a handshake with us, "Really glad."

"And me!?" I shouted, feeling left behind.

Everyone burst out into laughter.

"Yes, yes, sorry," Mr Danny said, scoffingly, "You too, Mr Ashing."

"OK," Blake said, "Got to go. Hope that we could meet another time."

We walked up to the car which was waiting for us and got in. We waved at Mr Danny who came to accompany us to the car, who then waved back to us.

The car rumbled and revved up the way. We didn't chat again but simply looked and contemplated through the window.

"Another time, but when!?" that was the question which went round and round our mind.