Epilogue

The car finally reached home at Asher Street then stopped and parked near the dark brown door entitled along with golden and boldened numbers and letters: 115 B.E

We all opened the door and stepped on the livelihood ground and walked at the doorstep.

Dong!

Blake pressed the button of the doorbell. The handle turned and the door pushed opened. It was our gentlewomen, Mrs Stella.

"Oh! I really missed you!" she exclaimed out into a frenzy of happiness, flinging her armed all around and hugging us firmly with loves.

Ultimately, she let us free from the strong caress and let us enter the inside.

Camilla, the German Shepherd jumped herself onto them, looking happy and pleased to see them. Her face itself could say, "Oh! My friends arrived!... but why did you leave me!?... Oh! How I missed you!?"

She licked their hands joyfully and we patted her thick fur.

"Ah! Tell me at least where you were!" asked a curious Mr Stella.

"Winterbrook," I replied.

"Winterbrook!?" Mrs Stella said with astonishment.

"Yes," Kingsley told, "Murder at Winterbrook."

"Well, will you grant a cup of tea?" Mrs Stella said, "You must have been tired."

"No, thanks, Mr Stella," Blake said, "We have already drunk our tea."

"But where?" Mrs Stella questioned.

"At a friend's place," Blake replied, trudging up the stairs along with us following him, leaving the bewildered Mr Stella behind.

We reached the landing and penetrated in the room.

Suddenly, we spotted a piece of paper on Blake's desk. Blake approached and sat on the stool.

Mort stood next to him; his eyes completely fixed on the piece of paper.

Kingsley and I occupied a seat on the armchairs around the glass table.

Camilla came over and sat on the corner like a sphinx.

"What is it," I interrogated.

Blake took the piece of paper and read what was written in It aloud to them and himself.

Hated Mr Blake Edward,

I am glad to announce my arrival to you which is coming soon and of course create chaos and set panic again.

I am really angry over the failure of the Queen and now the danger is coming by himself.

See you soon, Mr Blake Edward. I hope you a murderous life ahead and don't forget to have a look in your drawer. I've sent you a gift for your upcoming happy death day. The game continues.

Cheerio. 79201

Your worst enemy,

The King

Blake's eyes broadened. He pulled his drawer and found four cards, poker cards. He took and placed them on the desk. They were all four Ace of Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs. Blake knew about the message that was always written on the back in the "Poker Murders" and turned them all upside down and in bold black, it was written: WHO?

Everyone looked at each other, google-eyed and open-mouthed, our mind echoing the phrase, "The game continues!"

...