Introduction

Two people. Same college, Same class. For five years. Still hardly ever glanced at each other till first three years. But when fourth year comes everything changes for them. This story revolves around two completely different people who somehow finds their way in each other’s lives and makes a permanent mark there. But before I start telling you their story, let me introduce them.

Aarya is an extrovert and full of life kind of girl. She is fearless, bold, confident and smart. She always finds a way to get things done, she has never learnt to backdown. She is loving and caring, too. If you show that you are loyal and care about her, she will do anything for you. She is a complete package. She is more of a practical person, but she also knows when to pour her heart out for something and for someone.

On the other hand, Yash is an introvert. He is very shy and will avoid any kind of unnecessary interaction with anyone. He is always in his own little world and hardly pays attention to his surroundings. But once you get to know him, he is the nicest person you will ever know. He can be funny, goofy, sarcastic and can make you laugh like a maniac. Only his close friends and family are aware about this side of him.
Now can you imagine this two completely different people falling in love with eachother? No, right?

One is introvert and the other is extrovert. How can this be possible? How can two completely different personalities can fall for each other? But they do fall for each other. How, you ask? 

Well, Let’s find out…

------------

Hey guys, if you have made it till here, do give this story a chance. It will be worth your while :)