𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

Julia smiled at Nurse Joy, nodding her head as a thanks for the hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and whip cream

her brother was supposed to meet her here an 1 hour ago, but as she scanned the empty area she grumbled in annoyance.

currently she was at the Pokémon Center, waiting not only for Ash but for the rest of her Pokémon to be healed.

the only other person in the area being a green haired boy who seemed to be in his teens with his head almost entirely covered by the notebook he was writing in.

she huffed and started blowing on her hot chocolate to cool it down, the door could be heard opening and closing, making her look up at who was entering in hopes that her brother finally decided to show up.

but at the sight of a fairly cute blue eyed boy, she blew the hot chocolate a bit too much and caused some to spill all over the table.

her charmeleon ran around whining about some of the hot chocolate which had spilled on his head.

this making the boy eye the commotion slightly, as well as the green haired boy and Nurse Joy. she sheepishly smiles at them, before hiding her most likely red face as she extends her foot to make charmeleon trip and stop his tantrum.

she looked slightly back up, enough to see the boys small tug of a smile as he continued to make his way toward Nurse Joy.

Julia let her head bang against the table with a loud thump, charmeleon falling to the floor in what seems like laughter at what just happened.

the boy turned over some Pokémon for Nurse Joy to heal, then scanned for a place to sit. Julia looked away quickly to avoid being caught staring, but somehow she managed to catch his eye. she could feel his gaze from a mile away as she awkwardly drank her hot chocolate.

she could hear his footsteps coming closer before a gust of wind from the Pokemon Centers door opening rapidly stopped him. a group of 3 teens rushed in, one saying "she's so gonna kill me for being late!"

Julia squints her eyes, finally realizing who they were and waiting for him to notice.

she watched the cute boy from earlier start walking away to the farthest corner of the room, making her pout at the lost opportunity to make a new friend.

once the group eyes landed on a mad Julia whose arms were crossed in what was obviously complete and utter annoyance,

all except ash froze in fear, his friends pushing Ash forward for him to feel her wrath.