𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

Julia entered Professors laboratory, groaning at the weight of one of the bags she carried on her side.

it's been 2 weeks since Julia started helping the Professor again and she was already exhausted of running errands.

her making friends with Alain getting better, and boy was she ecstatic to make a new friend her age.

"Gible cmon why won't you let me bathe you!" Alain says, frowning at the small Pokémon.

"Gible!" she roars, not sounding frightening at all.

"is Gible giving people a hard time." she fake pouts, leaning against the door with crossed arms as she chuckles a little.

Gible runs over to Julia excitedly, holding her small tiny arms in gesture to pick her up.

she laughs when picking up Gible, cradling the Pokémon into her arms while it makes noises of enjoyment.

"how do you do it?" she hears alain question, making her hum in confusion.

"all Gible gives me are bites and scratches, she gives you hugs and cuddles. I don't get it?" Julia giggles at his pout, watching him lay his cheek on his palm in frustration.

"mmh must be a girl connection but really I'm not sure. how about I help you give her a bath, you said she needed one right?" Alain looks up from where he sat to see Julia's closed eye smile, unknowingly making him smile.

"i'll start the water and you get the stuff to wash her?" Julia points to herself first and then Alain when telling him what he will do.

Alain shakes his head to rid of the smile from before and nods.

Julia holds Gible in her arms as she starts the water and waited for it to turn a good temperature, " is this to hot bud?"

she lowered her into the water, she immediately roars and jumps back into her arms making her fall back onto the tile floor.

"ok ouch." she looks up to see Alain coming in the washroom and looking down at her weirdly. she gives off a toothy grin, "don't question it."

he chuckles at that, placing down various bottles. Julia added more cold water seeing as Gible thought it was too hot and finally set her down.

she sighed in relief, grabbing water and pouring some over her head scaring her and making him splash water onto Alains face.

Julia attempts to hold in her laugh but soon starts snorting and clutching her stomach from laughter.

Alain playfully glares at her, grabbing the bottles of soap and going toward Gible to wash him.

he washes her thoroughly, not noticing how close some of the soap was nearing Gible eyes.

Gible feels the soap in her eye and immediately jumps out the tub, running around the washroom with small trails of water following her.

Gible blindly ran into Julia and made her fall into the tub. this time Alain started laughing loudly, surprising Julia.

"hey what's all the commotion abo-" both Julia and Alain froze what they were doing immediately, watching the professor have a questioning face before laughing at Julia's state.

Julia grabbed bubbles and blew them into both the Professor and Alains face, all of them laughing at each other.

the Professor holds his hand out and pulls Julia out of the tub. once she's out a towel is wrapped around her, and she turns to thank Alain.

Alain and the Professor finish washing up Gible while Julia goes to change into something elsewhere.

once she exits the room she was in, she sees Alain and Professor Sycamore trying to feed Gible.

it's very hesitant and scared to even inch foward, Julia becomes sad at the sight. Gible must've gone through horrible things to end up so untrusting and afraid of humans.

some humans didn't deserve to own Pokémon and she wished she could take any abandoned or neglected under her care.

Julia watched Gible slowly go foward and eat the food, making the Professor and Alain look at each other and back to Gible happily.

Gible continues to eat, forgetting they were even there anymore and more invested in her food.

the Professor and Alain smile softly but Julia jumps and squeals at the improvement, scaring both of them.

"she's starting to trust you guys somewhat, I'm so happy for you guys!" Julia holds out both her hands for high fives, the Professor high fives her back but Alain just stares.

"awh don't leave me hanging Alain." he gives her a high five soon after, lingering his hand on hers before slowly pulling away.

"I'd say today was a success, but we still have Pokémon to feed so let's go!" Professor Sycamore heads toward the garden area, making Julia groan at the thought of more work.

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚.

♕ 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ♕

𝕀𝔽 𝕐𝕆𝕌 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 "𝔾𝕌𝔸ℝ𝔻𝕀𝔸ℕ -> 𝔸𝕊𝕂 𝕂𝔼𝕋ℂℍ𝕌𝕄" 𝕆ℕ 𝕄𝕐 ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 𝔸ℂℂ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝕋 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻

『 ↓ 』

𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕔: 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕/𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 "𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟."

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕌𝕋 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝔼𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!

𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 ;)

-𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘 𝟜:𝟜𝟝 𝔸𝕄

-𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 !!