Shhhh🤐

7th August 2020 11:46 AM

New:

"What is it New, I am in a hurry" Tay did pick the phone but his annoyed voice came booming through my iphone.

"Like i am not!" I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me.

"Hmm... Fine, tell me already" His voice calmed down a bit.'

"Forget it, Bye" I sulked.

"Hey Hin, wait" the usual soft voice of my friend is suddenly back. "I am listening ja".

"I just wanted to ask what are you wearing today?" I asked sounding reluctant.

"Me? Why?" He sounded confused.

"Seriously Tae, Why else, Aren't we supposed to be matching?" I sighed.

"Oo Okay... I am wearing a light pink outfit, to represent I lip you" He replied and there was a lot of scrambling on the other side.

"Fine, though if you want to truly represent I lip you you need to wear a three colored blazer and look like a unicorn ice cream" I laughed out.

"Hin!" He warned.

"Whatever, Just don't be late" I meant to end the call.

"Hin!" now his voice is requesting.

"Huuu?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't want to be late too" He stated.

"So?"

"Can you come pick me up?" Ofcourse, I knew he would say that.

"I will be there in 20, and if i don't see you at the gate, I am not waiting" I didn't want to reveal that it's my plan all along.

"Thank you ja" I could here him smiling through the phone.

I quickly picked the matching outfit and headed out. However contrary to my threat I had to wait for almost 15 minutes before I saw the guilty smile i completely expected to see. I just shook my head at the huge bags that are loaded into my backseat.

"Seriously, all you wear is those tiny shorts all the time, why would you need such big bags you keep dragging around?" I had to ask, driving as fast as i can through the heavy afternoon traffic.

"Why, are you jealous of my legs now?" Give it to my best friend to completely get the opposite meaning out of perfectly innocent words.

"Right, I am jealous that you get time to wax your legs" I replied,signaling towards his shorts.

"And I am jealous that you seem to be getting all the series like no one else can act" He retorted and continued before i could react "Now don't start about my shows, it's not like they ...."

I had to sigh and cut him "Can we stop saying stuff we don't mean just to get on each other's skin?"

"Good decision!" He smiled "So what's the plan for today?"

He seriously needs to stop asking me question out of blue just because it's his favorite colour.

"Exactly what your's is" I wanted to be smart too.

"Hey.. What i meant is, what are we going to be today on stage? The strangers or the friends or the couple that everyone thinks we are?" He asked and trust me he couldn't sound any more ironic.

"What's the point, it's not like you would stick to the plan anyway" He seriously never does.

"Good, atleast that you finally realized" I glared at him.