Please?

A/N: Longer chapter than usual but you deserve it! Enjoy ;)

After their "adventure" in the Astronomy tower Harry and Draco sneaked back to their dorms.

Harry lay down in his bed, cheeks flushing red.

He had no idea how much time they had spend together, but everyone was already fast asleep.

He tried to fall asleep as well, but his mind kept wondering to those beautiful eyes staring at him. Slender finger straling down his chest. Lips touching his' and Draco's tongue doing all the right things...

~

Draco arrived at the dark dorm, quietly making his way to his bed when he heard a cough coming from a corner.

Light switched on. Dark eyes with sharp eyebrows above them stared at him.

"Where did you just come from?"

"Pansy, Merlin you scared me."

"I've been waiting for you for two hours."

"You shouldn't have. You're not my mom."

"But I am your friend" she snapped, "and I'm worried about you."

"You don't have to, okay? Really, everything is fine."

"Is it, though? Is it really?"

"Pansy why are you so paranoid!"

"Because Snape came up to me and said he needed to talk to you." She hissed, "And I know him, okay? I know that that wasn't about a grade or something. It was really serious. He was angry."

Draco started grinding his teeth as soon as Pansy mentioned Snape.

"What is going on between me and Snape is none of your business, Pansy."

"I knew it! You're hiding something from me!"

"Pansy can you just please shut up about it!" Draco pinched the bridge of his nose. "We'll talk tomorrow, okay? I'm really tired and you're waking everyone up."

She stared at him.

"Fine."

He started walking to his dorm when she continued talking.

"You've changed, Draco. You used to tell me everything, about stupid Potter, about your parents. Everything. But this year you're different... I don't like it..."

Draco swallowed the lump his throat and continued walking.

~

"Mr. Malfoy, could you stay for a moment. The rest of you can go." Snape cleaned his desk with a flick of his wand. Draco had been avoiding him, and Pansy for that matter, for two days, but after the Defence Against the Dark Arts class he could no longer ignore him.

The students left quickly and Draco leaned against one of the tables, his nails carving in the old wood.

"How is the assignment going?"

Draco didn't answer.

"The Dark Lord is getting impatient, Draco."

"I know. I'm working on it."

"Then work harder. Your last attempt went horrible."

"Just leave me alone, okay. Focus on your bloody classes, would you?" His eyes still focused on the table.

"You need to act quickly, you hear me? Or there will be consequences."

Draco felt a shiver run down his spine. He knew the consequences. He was reminded of them every time he took off his shirt.