Chapter 4: Who are they?

Izuku's POV:

I step into the warehouse and make my way to the 3rd floor. I have to be high enough so that I can easily make my way to the roof.

Once I get to my new bedroom, I stop and look around for a few second. I then turn on my heel and head to where the spray paint is hidden.

I grab all of it, since I don't know how much I'm going to use, and head back to my bedroom. I place all of the spray paint on the floor, except for a can of black spray paint.

I turn to the wall on the right side of the doorway and start making a picture of what I would describe Hell. Once the outlines are done, I go to the left side and make a picture of what I think Heaven looks like.

Once done with that, I grab reds, oranges, and yellows,  and head back over to the Hell side to color the picture. Then I grab all the 'Heavenly' colours and color Heaven.

After that I design one wall as a jungle, another as a desert, and the fourth wall (please tell me you get it) is just random graffiti.  I look up and decide to make the ceiling a battle field.

Once I finally finish, I put up my MCR and Skillet posters up, along with Fullmetal Alchemist and Black Butler posters (sorry, I couldn't help myself). Then I fall onto the mattress that had been left there by whoever lived here before it was abandoned.

I sigh as I fall into a deep sleep.

Time Skip to the next day, brought to you by Izuku's gayness. (still Izuku's POV)

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I groan as I sit up and stretch.

"Really, Sammy? Can't you give me one day to wake up on my own?" I ask.

Sammy stops and grins at me. "Nope!"

I sigh as I crawl out of bed. Sammy had come by in the middle of the night. Apparently she comes here to practise her quirk and skateboarding skills. She finally crashed at 3am.

I shoo her out of my room and close the door so I can change. After some debating, I decide to crossdress today.