Chapter 6: The Broken

Izuku's POV:

I sigh. "This is Alexis Carlson, Ethan Carlson, Samantha Jackson, Maxine Oscar, and Jason Andrews."

I point to each person when I say their name. I look back at my classmates and burst out laughing.

They look shocked and confused. It's hilarious! Once I finally calm down, I go over to them and smack them all, first Sero, then Kaminari, then Mina, then Kirishima, and finally Kacchan.

They all jump and put their hand to their cheek, cursing me.

"What was that for?!" Kaminari squeaks.

I give them a 'are you an idiot?' look. "Y'all were staring at me and my friends."

Ethan jumps up and down. "You consider us your friends?! Guys! Guys! Did you hear that?! He called us his friends!"

I glare at him and he stops immediately. "Do that one more time... I dare you."

Ethan sweatdropped, as did the rest of my gang.

"That's what I thought." I go back to my happy-go-lucky personality.

"So... What do you want to do?" I ask my classmates.

Kaminari looks at Mina, and Mina looks back. They nod and look at me. "TRUTH OR DARE."

I roll my eyes as my gang agrees. They have nasty dares, I bet. Oh, well.

We sit in a circle and Mina speaks up. "Okay... I'll start! Truth or dare... Ethan!"

Ethan grins. "Truth. I don't you yet, sorry."

"It's fine. Anyways.... What's your sexuality?"

"I'm straight. Pikachu-look-alike. Truth or dare?"

Kaminari smiles. "Truth."

Ethan grins back. "Who's your crush?"

Kaminari blushes a deep red. "U-uh... S-Shinso..."

I jump up and pointed at him. "I knew it!"

Kaminari seems surprised. "Who did?"

All of the UA students nod, including me. "It's obvious," Kirishima states.

Kaminari blushes deeper. "O-oh..."

He calms down a bit and looks around the room. "Truth or dare... Oscar."

I raise my hand. "Um, their American. They say their first names in America."

"Oh, okay. Maxine-"

Max looks up from her phone. "Call me Max. Maxine is too formal. And Dare. Unlike the rest of you, I'm no pussy." She smirks on that last part.

"I dare you to... confess to your crush."

Max rolls her eyes. "I already did."

She then pulls Sammy into a kiss. "And she's my girlfriend."

Kaminari blinks. "Okay, then."

Max stares at Kacchan. "Pomeranian. Truth or dare?"

Kacchan glares. "First off, don't call me that, unless you want me to blow your ass into the sky. And second, dare."

Max smiles evilly. "I dare you to kiss your crush."

He blushes slightly. "F-fine..."

The Bakusquad all were shocked. Not only did Kacchan have a crush, but he stuttered.

Kacchan stands up and walks over to Kirishima. He crouches and pulls Kirishima into a passionate kiss before breaking away. Both males are flushed and panting.