𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Yeah we will be there, see you later" I hear Kyle talking with somebody at the phone.

It's monday. Yesterday I spent the whole day watching tv on my bed while eating ice cream. Ade called me twice to see how I was doing. I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm still sad and somehow surprised...but it's ok. I'll go through this and everything will work out.

"Who were you talking to?" I ask Kyle as I open the fridge.

"Goodmorning to you too, and I was talking to Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend"

Everything in my mind stops as I hear that name.

"W-why did she call you?"

"She invited me and you to her surprise party for Louis"

I look at him with wide eyes. She invited the two of us to the party. She invited me to the party. She doesn't even know me.

"I'm not going." I can't bear to see Louis and Eleanor together all the time.

"Why?"

"Their your friends, not mine"

"And...?" he asks me as if he doesn't see the problem.

"And I don't want to be left alone all night"

"You won't be left alone, you already know some of them. Louis will introduce Eleanor to you, so you will have a girl to talk to"

Knowing Eleanor is the last thing that I want to do.

"I'm not going, that's it"

"Suit yourself"
_

I'm watching the television in the living room when I hear someone knocking at the door.

"Hi Little Evans" Liam exclaims as I open the door.

"Hi! You're here to take Kyle to the party I suppose"

"Yeah, but aren't you coming too?

How does he know that Eleanor invited me too?

"No, I'm not going. I'm sorry"

"Oh c'mon Little Evans, you'll have fun"

"I tried to convince her too, but she doesn't want to come" Kyle says while reaching us.

"You and louis have yet to take back your beer pong revenge..." I can't help, but laugh at his puppy eyes

"Hails, are you coming or...?"

I definitely need to go party. These last few days I haven't been myself and I can't keep eating ice cream while watching tv the whole day.

"You know what? I'm coming. Let me go change"

"Hurry up!" they both yells at me while I'm already running upstairs.
_

As we arrive there are a lot of people. I recognize Harry coming toward us.

"Hi boys!" he says while hugging Liam and Kyle.

"And hi Little Evans" he says with a bow

"Nice to see you Harry" I bow too and we all start laughing.

I look around searching for familiar faces, but I don't recognize anyone else.

"Hails come! I'll introduce you to the others"

We head toward the living room where I see two guys sitting on the couch talking to somebody who is sitting on the armchair.

As we reach them I recognize Louis sitting in the armchair with a girl sitting on his lap.
Once again my heart stops. I want to run away, but I can't.

"Hi gu-" Louis stops when he realizes I'm standing here too.

Our eyes met and we both stare at eachother without saying a word. I can feel my heart falling apart piece by piece and the tears trying to come out.

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬' 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Hi gu-" I stop as i realise Hailey is here too.
She is gorgeous as usual, but something doesn't feel right. She isn't radiant as usual she seems...sad.

And then I realise: Eleanor is still sitting on my lap.

I want to tell her it's not what it seems, but I can't do it right now.

"Hi man! How was the trip? How is your family doing?" Liam asks breaking the awkward silence

"They're good and the trip was alright"

"Well...Hails these are Zayn and Niall" Kyle says pointing at the boys sitting in front of me.

"H-hi" I missed her shy voice.

"You must be the famous Little Evans" Niall jokes, but he has no reaction from her, apart from a shy "Yes, I am"

"I'm Eleanor! You are the girl I talked to the phone when I called Kyle, right?"

"Y-yes" I can feel the pain in her voice.
I need to talk to her as soon as possible.

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑵 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻?
𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬!