𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It's 3:00 a.m. and I hear noises coming from the kitchen. It could be one of the boys, but I'm a bit scared. What if somebody broke in?

I silently head towards the kitchen. I grab Kyle's shoe just in case I run into a thief.

As soon as I see a shadow in front of the fridge my heart starts beating faster and my breathing becomes heavier.

I get closer.

"Louis! Sh*t you scared me" he turns around and starts giggling.

"What were you gonna do with that?" he said, pointing at the shoe in my hand.

"Beat a possible thief"

"With a shoe?" he starts laughing. He is adorable when he laughs. His laugh spreads happiness.

"Oh shut up!" I can't help but start laughing too.

"Why are you here?"

"Harry snores too much and I can't sleep" he says while yawning.

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Don't be, it isn't your fault" he smiles looking straight into my eyes.

Silence falls. Now it is just the two of us. Just me and him. Just me and Louis.

Last time we were in a similar situation, Louis was about to kiss me.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed?" I break the silence.

He looks a bit surprised and I realize that my offer may sound a bit strange.

"I already slept, so you can sleep there. I will read a book here in the kitchen"

"Oh, thank you. You can stay in the room if you want. You can sit on the armchair."

"No, it is ok. I'll sta-"

"Stay in the guest room. From the kitchen you'll hear the boys snore or jabber some sh*t" he interrupts me.

"Okay. If you care so much about my company then I'll stay in the room with you" now I'm the one smirking and he is giggling.
_

It's been 10 minutes since we came into the room. I look up from my cell phone and see Louis sleeping peacefully.

He's smiling. Probably having a good dream.

I want to run a hand through his soft hair so bad, but I don't want to wake him.

I kneel over the bed. His lips look so soft. They make you want to kiss them.

But I can't. Not while he is sleeping.

𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬' 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I wake up from a nap and I find my self lying on the beach under a red and white umbrella.

The sand is hot and the sun burns.

I see a figure coming out of the sea and heading towards me. The sun dazzles me and you can't figure out who it is.

The figure comes a little closer "Babe! You woke up, finally".

I immediately recognize that voice: it's Hailey.

She leans over and hugs me. Her hug is soft and warm. I run a hand through her salty hair "You're so beautiful Hailey".

She gets up and the sun lights up those beautiful blue eyes. Her checks are burning, but she doesn't try to hide it, she doesn't care about it "You are too, Lou".

She leans over me again. She looks into my eyes and giggle. Her gaze moves to my lips.

She kisses me.

She stands up, holds out her hand and I grab it.

She runs towards the sea "C'mon Lou, hurry up!".

I stand on the sand admiring her. She is bursting with joy, smiling and laughing. The sun is falling down and her skin is shining. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks acts as a soundtrack to what looks like a scene from a movie.

She dives into the water and I follow her.

As soon as I get out of the water she starts splashing me and laughing. I trap her in my embrace and throw her under the water.

She comes out of the water and starts coughing, but continues to smile.

Nothing can take away that wonderful smile.

We look into eachother eyes and smile.

"Thank you, Hails"

"For what?"

"For being with me" and I kiss her.

I can feel the butterflies in the stomach and now I'm the one bursting with joy.

As I open my eyes everything is black. I turn on the light.

It was a dream.

I see Hailey peacefully sleeping on the armchair while her phone is resting on her belly.

I put the phone on the bedside table and I cover her with a blanket.

She looks like an angel, she is an angel.

The dream seemed so real and I was so happy.

I'm slowly falling for this little girl sleeping on my armchair and I can't help it.

𝑺𝑶...𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑶 𝑾𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹?