Chapter 0 ( Introduction & Beginning )

' thinking '
" Talking "

Nighttime...

At Masafusu...

Somewhere in an rundown apartment...

3rd person P.O.V...

Sound of a keyboard can be heard clearly. A certain green haired boy was tapping on the computer keyboard. "Boring. There's nothing interesting at all" is what he said.

??? P.O.V.

"Hmm..... Oh I didn't see you there. My name is Midoriya Izuku or you could call me Watcher. Oh you wanted to know why i'm called as Watcher? Well I just simply have to say that I have my eyes on the whole part of Japan. I hacked into the government security system and of course I make myself undetectable so that the pro hero won't be able to detect me. I also supply information on every villain activity to the heroes. My favorite hero of course it is The underground hero " Eraserhead". "For information I don't just stick myself in the room forever I also study and practice my martial art skill because I gone to patrol at night and hack by the morning. A lot of people say that I am two person working together but they are wrong. As a hacker I am known as Watcher and as a vigilante I am known as Black cat because I wore a black cat hoodie and I'm flexible and quick as a cat. So how about we start from the beginning shall we?."

3rd person P.O.V

It was a sunny morning when a certain cute little boy here woke up. He woke up and jumping up and down on the bed because he realise that today is the day that he go and register his quirk because he seems to be the only one to have not develop his quirk yet meanwhile his classmates have seem to develop theirs including his childhood best friend Bakugou Katsuki or 'Kac-chan'. Of course as a 4 year old he couldn't say Katsuki because to him it's hard.He was so excited so he went to do his daily routine and ran to his mother room to wake her up.

Inko P.O.V.

It was still early in the morning when I feel something jump onto my bed I quickly opened my eyes to wake up and so my little bundle of sunshine jumping up and down telling me to get up because today is his birthday and which means that he will see if he has a quirk or not. " Hey sweetie I know that today is your birthday but you have to go and prepare yourself I will prepare myself and of course I will cook breakfast so that we have the energy to walked to the hospital , alright sweetie?". As as soon as we finished everything we went to the car and drive to the hospital to see the quirk doctor if Izuku's going to manifest or not.

Doctor P.O.V.

' Todays scedule the Midoriya's is going to see if their son has a quirk because he hasn't seem do manifest his quirk yet'.

❨ A few hours later ❩

" Ah .... the Midoriya's right ? It seems that your here because your son seem to have not manifest his quirk yet huh? It's okay I will scan his leg and we will see the result later."

❨ A few minutes later ❩

" Midoriya's the result has came in and I'm trully sorry because your son here is going to be quirkless I'm sorry."

Inko P.O.V.

As soon as I heard that my son is quirkless I felt that my heart was broken I feel that I failed my responsibility as a mother. ' I'm sorry Izu I failed you I'm sorry' that is all I can say to myself . 'I'm sorry.'

4 year old Izuku P.O.V.

As soon as I heard that I am quirkless I was sad I was about to cry but no heroes don't cry they will stay strong and I should as well.

{ At Midoriya's risident }

4 year old Izuku P.O.V.

When we arrived home I say to my mother that " Mom?"  She then look at me with her full if responsibility eyes and I continue " I will become a hero no matter what because a hero will pass any obstacle and be a hero. Don't worry because I am strong."

Inko P.O.V.

I heard that my son is calling me so I turn to face him and he said that he will become a hero no matter what and as a mother I will always support him. " Okay sweetie."

( Time skip 1year later )

5 year old izuku P.O.V.

I was walking home with bruise all over my body because of another beating from kac-chan again. Ever since I was told that I am quirkless he says that I am just an obstacle for him to become the number one hero according to him but in my eyes he is just a bully that always think highly of himself and fill with ego. When I got home my mother went to her overprotective mode and ask what happen to me , I simply say " I just fell when I am at the playground thats all to it mom , don't worry". Of course she belive me because of a phrase ' children can never lie ' so I went to my room and practice some martial art and how to parkour so that I could at least defend myself and ran easily.

6 year old Izuku P.O.V.

" What should I do? Hm...... maybe I can learn how to use knives in battle I mean I almost got beaten up thanks to god my mother didn't notice it". Sigh .         " Welp better go to school".