Chapter 3

' Thinking '
" Talking "

Masafusu town ....
Daytime....
In a rundown apartment....

3rd person P.O.V.

It was a sunny day and a peaceful morning. Birds are chirping , flowers are blooming , and days like this teenagers should be going to hell / school.

Izuku P.O.V.

' What do Sans in Undertale say when he fought player. It's a sunny day , birds are singing , flowers are blooming and days like this kids like you should be burning in hell. If I'm not mistaken. Just change a little and here's my phrase. ' It's a sunny day , birds are singing , flowers are blooming and days like this teenagers like me should be going to Hell.' I am on my way to school and ready for another day of beating. I arrived at school and as soon as I step at the doorway I was greeted by a foot tripping me and my face fall flat on the floor.

Teacher : Midoriya if you have finished with the distraction I will now start the class.

After I heard that I simply went down to my seat. I hear chuckling from the whole class. I have to say that I am very much wanted to break every single bones in their body one by one. I calm myself down and pay attention to the class.

{ Time skip }
At the end of the day ...

3rd person P.O.V.

Midoriya Izuku is now seen walking out of the class suddenly.....

He was attacked by none other than Bakuhoe himself. " Hey ya nerd don't even try to get into YUUEI ok !!" . I have to act scared now. " Ah ... Ka-chan I think you got it wrong , I never applied for YUUEI actually". " You better be not nerd ". Bakuhoe says. He then walks away. I then turn back to my usual self and walks away.

{ Time skip }

At the night ...

Izuku P.O.V.

I am now currently on the top of a building. Suddenly I felt someone was standing behind me. So I quickly throw my throwing knife at him and it hit his scarf.

Aizawa P.O.V.

When I was patrolling I saw Black Cat and I sneakily go behind him but a few knifes  suddenly pin me on the wall.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Eraserhead was now seen to be pin onto the wall by a few knives pinning his scarf. Eraserhead is now impressed of Black Cat's reflexes and awareness of his surroundings.

Izuku P.O.V.

" Well well well if it isn't the erasing hero Eraserhead hmm.... I have to say you are quite the sneaky one aren't you ". I then throw a card with a cat face and under it written Black. I jump of the building and land safely.

Aizawa P.O.V.

As soon as Black Cat talk he then throw a card that have a picture of a cat and under it written Black. I flip the card and behind it says as follows :

Dear Eraserhead ,

There is a group of drug dealers that should meet up ten minutes from now meet me at xxxxx at xxxxx don't be late okay.

Sincerely ,
Black Cat

" Tch ... Problem vigilante ". I soon leap into action and went to the location.

3rd person P.O.V.

Eraserhead is now seen at the location. He then saw Black Cat on the corner of his eye and walk up to him. " So.... are we going in or what ". Eraserhead says. Black Cat then say " Of course Let's go ".
They got in the location and sneak in quietly. They stumble upon the group of men make a deal with another men and the conversation goes as follows :

Thug #1 : Hey give me our drugs.

Dealer : Why of course. Here it is. * Gives the suitcase that contains the drug *

Thug #2 : Here's the money now go the fuck away.

Dealer : Okay ok-

The dealer soon to meet a kick on the face. Black Cat a.k.a Midoriya Izuku pull out a rope and tied the dealer. Eraserhead is now seen to beating up the two thugs to plup.

< The conversation goes as follows >

BC  = Black Cat
E = Eraserhead

BC : Welp thanks for offering your time to help me here.

E : Well I can't just leave you to cause a problem and it seems to be nothing to do so .... * Warps BC with scarf *

BC : Woah woah there buddy you seem to underestimate me * cuts the scarf * * Runs away *

BC : Well see ya soon Eraser.

E : Tch damn vigilante.

Izuku P.O.V.

' Damn that Eraser trying to capture me huh ..... no can do. Try again next time '. Izuku has now arrived at his house.

That's all for today folks. Sorry that I have not been updating for a while. It's because I have school. Once again sorry !!!!