Chapter 4

' Thinking '
" Talking "

It is now morning and it is Friday. The last day of school in the week. Izuku is walking to school while putting an act. Acting like a naïve and weak person as usual. ' Okay .... this is the last day of the week. I can pull it off '. Izuku is now has arrived at school and as usual greeted by his face fall flat on the ground and another nag by the teacher.

Izuku's scheduled

8:30  brief meeting
8: 35  homeroom period
8: 35 - 9:25  Japanese language
9:25 - 10:15  English
10:15 - 11:05  Math
11:05 - 12:05  social study
12:05- 12:25   break
12:25 - 13:15  music
13:15 - 14:05  art
14:05 - 15:05  PE

( Schedule for today )
{ After school }

Izuku is walking home. When he arrived at home he went to his room and put his bag down and go to the shower. He put on his signature clothing and went to his PC and hack about any newest information. He found out that overhaul has been trying to make a quirk erasing bullets by using a little girl's blood. Izuku then send this information to the heroes.

Nezu P.O.V.

I was actually enjoying my tea but then I receive a message and read it.

The message is as follows :

Dear Nezu ,

You might know me as Black Cat and I have some information to share with you. I recently found out that Overhaul has been trying to make a quirk erasing bullets by using a little girl's blood. In other words I need your help on trying to stop them. If you read this then meet me at xxxxx on xxx street in xxxxx town at xxx time. Hope to see you there.

Sincerely ,
Black Cat

As I read this I then gather all the heroes and start a meeting.

Conversation as follows :
< The heroes in meeting >

Midnight , Mount Lady , P.Mic , Death Arm , Eraserhead , Nezu , Endeavor , Vlaid King , All Might , Snipe , Kamui Woods , 13 , Power Loader , Orca , Ryuko.

N : So I announce this meeting because I got a message from Black Cat that that the 8 precept of death has been trying to make a quirk erasing bullets by using a little girl's blood.

All ex Nezu : What !!!??

N : Yes and now Black Cat wants us to help him to capture them. So are you all in?

All ex Nezu : If course we are !

E : So where should we meet him.

N : He said we should meet him xxxxx at xxx street in xxxxx town and at xxxxx time.

All ex Nezu : Ok !

{ At the location and time }

E : Okay here it is.
Mid : This place is dusty.
VKing : what do you imagine it be then.
Mid : At least a little clearer.
BCat : So you guys came.
E : Of could we came.
BCat : Should me break in.
All : Of course.
BCat : Then let  break in. On the count of 3. 3 ...... 2 ...... 1 Go!

* The sound of glass and door broke *

Heroes : Surrender now or we will have to force you.

Villains : What the ..... Guy prepared to fight !!!

Endeavor : * Throws fire everywhere *

Villains : Shit !!! It burns !!! Retreat !!!

Overhaul : What do you think you sick heroes doing !!

All Might : We are here to capture you and release the girl.

Overhaul : Never in years !!           * Hold Eri and runs to safety *

Endeavor : * use fire to block the way *

Overhaul : * about to use his quirk *

Black Cat : * runs up to him and inject him with sleeping dose *

Overhaul : * falls asleep *

Black Cat : Hey there kid you okay.

Eri : * scared *

Black Cat : Hey there don't be afraid I will save you come here. 

Eri : Okay. * Hugs him *

Black Cat : * hugs her back * Hey heroes go and pick him up I'm going to take this child with me.

Heroes : Wait what !?

Black Cat : Black Cat out ! * salute with two fingers *

Endeavor : Come back here you villain.

Eraser : All of you will get use to him one day now let's get these villain to the prison.

All ex E : All right.

Mid and Mt.l : Surprisingly this mission is easy.

Others : Yeah

< With Eri and Izuku >

Izuku is holding Eri and jump from building to building and land in front of his door apartment. " Hey Eri " Eri then hums and Izuku continue " This is your new home from now on "
Eri then nod in understanding.    " So what do you for dinner ? " Eri then went into deep mind but couldn't figure out anything so she then says " I don't know sir " Izuku then smiles and say " Now now Eri don't call me sir just call me Izuku ok? How about katsudon sounds ?" Eri then says " Okay " . Izuku then put Eri on the sofa and told her to watch TV while he goes to the kitchen to cook. When the Katsudon is done Izuku then proceed to call Eri to eat. When Eri took a bite of the Katsudon her eyes lit up and start to dig in. Izuku who saw this just chuckle and eat his katsudon. He then proceed to tuck Eri on his bed and sing Eri a song and watch as Eri falls asleep. He went to the sofa and sleep there.