Chapter 5

' Thinking'
" Talking  "

3rd person P.O.V.

It is a sunny day. Adults are seen to be going to work. The time shows that it is 8 : 00 a.m. sharp. Izuku woke up and went to shower. He then proceeded to go to the kitchen and make waffles complete with syrup topping with cream and blue berries.

He went to his room and woke Eri up. He then walk Eri to the wash room and clean her. He let Eri used his old clothes and surprisingly it fit her well.

Both of them goes to the kitchen and ate their breakfast. Izuku told Eri that he will bring her to the mall. Eri hesitate at first but soon to nod her head.

After breakfast Izuku told Eri to wear a wig and colour contact lenses so that nobody will be able to recognise her. She wore a green long wig and a green contact lenses.

< Time skip at the mall >

" Hey Eri go and pick up any cloth that you want. Ok ?" Eri nod her head and wonder around the kids section of clothing. A few minutes later, she came up bringing a white T-shirt a red dress and a cute white and pink coloured hoodie.

Izuku then went to the counter and paid for the stuff. He then bring Eri to the shoe store and let her pick up some shoes. Eri then wonder off and came back with a red shoe with a flower decorations. It was so cute.

Izuku then paid for the stuff and walk out the mall. They arrived at the park and Izuku let Eri to wonder off but Izuku being Izuku kept an eye on her so that she will not get kidnap.

{ A few minutes later }

" Hey Eri it's time to go home " as soon as Eri heard this she ran up to Izuku and hug him and reply with an okay. They soon to arrived home. It's 5 in the evening and they did their routine.