𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝

JINA'S POV

I woke up at around twelve, i'm definitely spending every second we are locked in here finding a way out. First, let me wake up Mattia maybe he'll be useful for once

I changed out of my pajamas and changed into this:

(without the bag the shoes and the glasses)

I walked into the guest room and I found him still sleeping. I decided I was gonna make breakfast before i woke him up so that I wouldn't have him bothering me while i was doing it.

✨AFTER SHES DONE MAKING BREAKFAST✨

I walk upstairs again to wake him up so we can eat and start finding a way out.

When I walked in the room it was as cold as a mfing polar bear's vagina, wtf is wrong with him. I walk over to the side of the bed, he looks so cute sleeping, WAIT WTF NO HES NOT CUTE STOP YOUR GONNA GET PLAYED.

I start shaking him to wake up but, he doesn't wake up. "Mattia get the fuck up" I said as I start shaking him again. "Leave me alone" he said in the hottest sleepy voice I've ever heard. JINA STOP YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE.

"No Mattia get up" I said as I kept on bothering him. "Fine I'll get up get the fuck out" he said pulling the cover back over his body after I had ripped it off quickly.

That's weird, anyways as I walked out I turned on the lights so I know he gets up.

I walk upstairs and start eating. After a few minutes he came upstairs with a hoodie and sweats on.

It is definitely way too hot for a hoodie and sweats i might take mine off. "Eat when you're done you're helping me find a way out of this shit" I said as he went to  grab the plate I made for him.

"This is really good" he said completely ignoring everything I just said.

"I hope you know wether you want to or not you're helping me" I said trying to get any comments about what I said out of him.

"But why what's the point, why can't you understand that we are stuck in here until we get along at least try" he said he had a really good point but i'm still gonna try to get out of here with us getting along or not.

✨SKIP TO NIGHT TIME✨

I spent the entire day trying to find a way out while Mattia just ate and watched netflix the whole day.

I was trying to open one of the windows while Mattia was watching all american on netflix. After a while of silence other then the show playing Mattia speaks up "Can you just come sit down you know there's no way to get out" he said while eating some chips.

"Fine" i said while dropping my tools and sitting next to him. I was rlly moody today for some reason and I tried not taking it out on him but I kinda failed.

Mattia kept trying to ask me questions and kept trying to make conversation, he was rlly getting on my last nerve.

"OMG CAN U STFU FOR TWO SECONDS DAMN" I yelled when I did I saw Mattia flinch which is weird I've never seen him really scared of anything and we've been friends since middle school

I saw his eyes they were glossy. He gets up and starts walking up the stairs I go after him and grab his arm to stop him. I hear him since like from pain then he takes my hand off and turns around.

I grab his hand because I was worried about him I go to raise up his sleeves when I look at him he looks a little hesitant but then he lets me do it.

When I raise up his sleeve I see a huge purple bruise on his arm close to his elbow.

I look up at him with a confused and worried look, he doesn't say anything his eyes just start tearing up. I pull him into a hug since i was shorter then him my hands wrapped around his waist. i heard him wince again. i pull away and look at him. i could see he was trying to keep up his tough boy act but he was clearly failing.

"who gave these to you mattia" i said in a worried and semi serious tone.

he doesn't say anything and just breaks down. i wrap my arms around his neck and let him cry. he wrapped his arms around my waist and shoved his head in the crook of my neck and continued crying. We stayed like that for a while until i said something. "mattia please i'm trying to help you just please tell me who gave u those" i said playing with his hair while we stayed in that position for a few more seconds until he pulled away.

i hoped he wouldn't notice that my eyes started tearing up, i never really want to admit this but i had a crush on mattia from when we became friends in 6th grade till we graduated high school last year. yes, i got over it but i think those feelings are coming back.

"don't cry about me, i'm sorry this is just a hard subject to talk about" he said wiping the tear that just fell down my cheek.

we stayed silent for a while just staring at each other, we both stared getting closer to each other then our lips met.

it was a short kiss but the butterflies i felt, i felt like there were fire works in my stomach. then i realized that was probably the worst thing i've ever done that was a big mistake i'm gonna get my heart broken.

"i- i'm sorry-" i said even though i liked it i knew this would cause many problems.

"hey it's ok don't be sorry" he said lifting my chin with his finger.

✨LATER THAT NIGHT✨

i was laying in bed but i couldn't sleep, all i could do was think about what happened earlier tonight. maybe i did have a chance, no i don't i'm going to get heartbroken.

my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door.

"come in" i say softly.

mattia walks in i could tell he was tired, i sat up. "is everything ok?" i say while motioning for him to come sit next to me. "ya i just couldn't sleep and i was wondering if i could maybe- uh- stay here with you tonight" he said while fiddling with his fingers. "of course you can" i said laying back down.

he lays down next to me and we were both just staring at the ceiling until he spoke up what he said made me so shocked.

J's corner
i'm so srry for the late update i didn't have any idea and i was procrastinating i sorta gave up on trying to do caps cuz it was too much work i'm also traveling so my internet is actual trash but that's ok anyways if u have any ideas for the book comment them dm me them or snap me them my snap is in my bio