Why would he do that

"it was my parents" i heard his voice cracked as he said that. my heart dropped why would they do that to him. he has such a huge heart i know i say he's a dick and all but that's because i never wanna admit i like him but i do a lot.

i look over and see his eyes start tearing up, i pulled him into a hug. he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my chest as i wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair trying to calm him down.

omfg i'm a genius i just got the best idea ever!

"i'm so sorry that happened to you mattia" i said still playing with his hair. "why would they even do that to you" i was confused on how someone could do that to their own child.

"because i'm a mistake my mom should've had an abortion when she was pregnant i'm worthless" he says crying harder.

"mattia-" i said lifting his head up so he looks at me.

"don't say that don't believe what they say ik i normally act like i hate u but i don't ur one of my bsfs and one of the only ppl i would trust with my life u don't deserve that don't ever say that abt ur self plz" i said starting to tear up.

"ur moving out of their mattia idc what u say u are it's rlly toxic i'm not letting you stay there anymore i can't knowing they are hurting you" i said that was my great idea i just had to think of how to say it.

"but they wouldn't let me move out" he said i could hear the sadness in his voice.

i held his hands before speaking "i'll go with u tmr and i promise i'll try my hardest and u will move in with me" i said hoping he would agree.

"are you sure i dont wanna bother you i mean i already bother them i don't wanna bother you" he said the he continued "i shouldn't have even told u i'm so sorry i put all that pressure on you i'm rlly sorry" he said pulling his hands away wiping his tears. 

i quickly grab his arm "mattia don't apologize for that if you didn't tell me you wouldn't be getting help and u would be stuck there and you'll never bother me and ya your my bsf and sometimes i don't act like it but you are and yes maybe u are kinda annoying but i can deal with it" i said chuckling a little at the end.

he laughed to and i knew that was a good sign so i laid down and pulled him down with me.

he put his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waste while i was messing with his hair.

we sat like that in silence for a while until he looked up at me and said " why were u always cold towards me if you think of me as a bsf" i rlly didn't wanna answer this question but i knew it had to be done.

i sigh "well before u jenna got together i liked you and didn't have the balls to tell u and then when you guys were dating i thought those feelings went a away but i realized after u broke up with her that they didn't and then you started getting with a bunch of girls and i was mad and jealous because i like you" i said wait WTF I JUST ADMITTED THAT I LIKED HIM THATS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVEN SAID IT OUT LOUD

his eyes widen as i finished what i was saying omg i knew he doesn't like me back why did i say that.

"wait you like me" he asked confused. fuck why did i say that

"um ya i guess i do" i said awkwardly as i took my hand out of his hair and started messing around with my fingers.

he grabbed my hand and put it back in his hair "i like you too" he said

when i tell you i got butterflies and i have never blushed to hard i mean because damn tf

and with that we fell asleep, cuddling.

J's corner
um ok i'm rlly sorry for that disgusting shit but i've had the idea for so long and now that i'm writing it wtf is that like what is this honey i was shocked honey i was in tears almost anyways i kinda gave up on using proper english cuz that's too much work and i'm used to typing like this so it's easier for me it y'all don't understand it or want me to change or have like any suggestions comment them cuz i have two more chapter ideas then i got no more ideas which kinda sad anyways bye and sorry for the slow updates