I like you

I woke up but something was off, mattia wasn't there. i shrugged it off thinking he probably just went downstairs or some shit. i got out of bed and went into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and just my normal morning routine.
OOTD:

since i couldn't really go anywhere i decided not to dress up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

since i couldn't really go anywhere i decided not to dress up. after i got done i went downstairs to make sure mattia was ok after what happened last night. when i walked into his room he seemed really mad, almost like he didn't want me there. "are you ok i wanted to check up on u since you left without saying anything this morning" i said with genuine concern. "don't worry about it" he said in a cold hearted tone. ouch, that hurt. i thought we were just starting to get along but i guess i was wrong.

i just rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to make pancakes. after i was done i went upstairs into my room and watched the 100 for a few hours. after a while i was thinking about how hot bellamy was and how he could rail me, but my thoughts were interrupted by a knock.

"come in" i said although i didn't want to talk to him i didn't have a choice. i had to or else i can't get out of this stupid house.

"i'm sorry about early i was just tired because i didn't get enough sleep" i mentally rolled my eyes i knew he was lying it was so obvious, but i can't say anything because then we'll argue and i wouldn't be able to leave.

"it's ok" i motioned for him to come lay down next to me. he smiled and laid his head on my chest, i started playing with his hair while watching the tv.

we started arguing about what was happening in the show, he thought that it isn't that bad if lexa died. i found it cute it felt like a couples thing.

"it's not that deep if she dies dumbass aden is going to win the conclave anyways" he yells at me. "and what if he doesn't ontari is still a night blood she could win" i argued back. "she's not going to" he said. "did they tell u that" i said raising my eyebrows.

after arguing about it for a good 10 minutes he laid his head back down like nothing happened and i played with his hair like nothing happened.

we stopped watching tv and talked about a lot of stuff. right now he was trying to convince me that fanta is good. it's not no one can ever change my mind.

we talked for so long we didn't realize it was around 6:00pm, i started getting up so i could make something for us to eat but he stopped me.

"wait, i have something to tell you" he said making me turn around with a confused look on my face. "what is it" i said, i was scared i didn't know what to expect. "um, so you don't have to do anything about this but i just really need to get it off my chest" he said walking up to me and holding my hands. "I really like you Jina you might not believe it but i do you're perfect everything about you is perfect, your eyes, your lips, your body, your personality, everything and i know i never acted like it but it's because i never knew how to tell you and i know you don't feel the same way, i just really needed to tell you."

my stomach was basically flying from the butterflies why would he like me, he could have anyone he wants, but he chose me, why? i don't know what compelled me to do this but i leaned in and kissed him.

at first he didn't kiss me back which scared me a little but after a few second he kissed back and we went for kissing to full on making out.

after a few minutes i pulled away, blushing. "i'm going to make us some food"

J's corner
ik y'all hate me for taking a really long time to post but like it's not my fault ok i had school which rude🙄 i've been doing a lot of shit with my friends🙄 my bf distracts me🙄 also can we just talk abt how i was like shitting myself to come out to my bf and when i did he was like that's what u were scared to tell me and started laughing cuz he's a whole bully🙄 and then i was like ya leave me alone🙄 and then he was like how do u know🙄 and i was like i just do and he was like cuz u were checking out girls🙄 and then he had the audacity to get mad cuz he thought i was checking out girls🙄 anyways i'll literally try posting but can y'all like help me with ideas or ur gonna have to wait for a rlly long time till i get ideas🙄👍 ok well now i have nothing to say so byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 21, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝~mattia polibioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें