Chapter 1

Annabell P.O.V

Looking up into the bright beautiful sky , the sun shone through the thick layers of the clouds . The morning scent of coffee was strong as it made its way to my nostrils .

Walking up into the big building that is covered in glass , it's been four years of working here . It's a great place even though I despise the worthless man that I call my boss , but otherwise it's a great place to work .

I walk up to the front desk to check in . The woman behind the counter had the largest set of breast that I had ever seen . They swayed with an endless jiggles , requiring a marvel amount of engineering to keep them contained ...... which she obviously didn't possess .

The tiny button on her uniform barely held her in as she flash me her most malicious smile . Even after working with her for years , I just can't believe how she keep them contained .

"Good morning Rose," I said smiling at her as I rest my bag on the counter .

"Good morning Annabell " she said returning the smile and handed me the register .

Writing my name and the time that I arrived , I handed her back the register .

"So would you like going clubbing tonight with me and a few friends ?"she asked smiling at me.

"You already know I don't go clubbing , especially at night ." I said turning around to look at the people rushing from side to side busy with work , it's just like the usual everyday .

"Why don't you ever go anywhere , as long as I have known you , you only go from , home to work , nowhere else ." Rose said .

Turning around to look at her , I saw that she had a frown on her face , in fact she didn't understand because she was human .

She didn't know anything about the creatures surrounding her . Humans were forbidden to know anything about  the creatures , it was against the law .

"Remember that I have a little sister that I have to stay with ." I said try to make an excuse .

"Annabell your sister is sixteen , she can more than take care of herself for one night ." She said scowling .

Looking at my watch I say that Mr.Alexander would be here in the next five minutes .

"I will talk to you later , I have to go to my office before the boss gets here ." I told her taking up my bag and started walking to the elevator .

Stepping inside , I pressed the button that would take me to the fifth floor .

As I reach the fifth floor I stepped outside the elevator and walked to my office , opening my office boor I stepped inside and lock the door behind me .

Walking to my desk , I sat down on my chair , I saw that there was a load of papers on my desk , I rolled my eyes and put my bag beside my laptop .

I always get the late shift or the crap paper work that Mr.Alexander don't like doing , so every morning , I get faint stack of paper .

After a few minutes of doing some work I heard the elevator bing I know that it was Mr.Alexander , because he and I was the only one that work on this floor .

Knowing that he is going to come into my office I stayed put and continue my work .

"Good morning Miss.Pocket ," Mr.Alexander said as he entered my office without nocking like the usual .

I look up at him , he was such a beautiful man , with his bright blue eyes and his handsome bold features . The only problem was that he in an werewolf and hated all wolf expect from myself and my sister , and he was also too cocky , his ego is too big and he thinks he is better than everyone .

"Good morning Mr.Alexander , you will be have a meeting at twelve , and I also send you your schedule on your phone ," I said looking up at him .

"Well I will be taking you out for a cup of coffee so let's go ," he said smiling and looking at my lips .

"Mr.Alexander , you should be asking , not telling me , plus I already had my coffee , so that will be a no thanks to you ." I said get up and handing him some papers  that I had finish working on .

"Okay then , I will see you in the meeting," Mr.Alexander said give me one last glance before walking out .