Chapter 3

Annabell P.O.V

Opening my eyes , I was welcome to complete darkness . Feeling that I was on the cold ground , and realizing that my body was almost freezing and that I was still naked .

After feeling my way around for a few minutes , I realized that I was in a cell , feeling weak I sat down back on the ground and rap my hands around my body .

"Get up bitch ."

Looking up at man Infront of me
I slowly stand up not wanting to make any trouble .

"The alpha wants to see you." He said walking out without say another work .

Covering my hands with my body as best as I can I slowly followed him .

Walking out of the basement , the cold air surrounding me , making my body hard to move .

Looking around my surroundings , all the walls were covered in pure gold , and the furniture shouted expensive at my face .

Looking infront of me , I saw that the man was way ahead of me .

Trying to cover up my naked body as best as I could , I run trying to catch up with him .

I wonder how long I have been here , it must of been a couple hours are a few days .

The main thing I was worrying about is , if Anna was okay .

I hope she stays safe and don't do anything too stupid , I know that I will escape this place sooner or later .

Coming to a stop infront of two large golden doors with two large guards on each side , my heart was beating faster than ever .

The man knock on the door a few times and step back .

"Enter" a deep , ruff , voice that sends me pleasure up my legs  from inside the door said .

One of the guard open the door then suddenly I was pushed inside and the door slamming shut behind me .

Looking around I could hardly see anything , the walls were all painted in black .

"Your quite a beauty"

Turning around as fast as I could to see where the voice was coming from , I saw no one but darkness .

"Who are you , show your self ." I said trying to sound as strong as I could .

"Am the person that you will be beginning for mercy tomorrow."

Cold breeze hit me as someone ran past me .

Looking everywhere around me I still couldn't see anyone , only pure darkness .

"But maybe I will play with you first my little witch." A hand run across my chest , bringing warmness to my body  . Shivers run through my body .

The sad thing about this is that I was a weakling , I couldn't defend my self .

"You smell like a virgin."

"If you weren't a hybrid , I would make you my part time bitch."

"Plpl please lettt me go , and and and you won't hear of me again." I said with my words not coming out good as I expected .

The warmness of his hand left my body , and suddenly the lights was flick on .

"Let you go ?"

"Yes plea-" turning around my words were cut , I was speechless , the man infront of me , was the most dreamiest person I had ever seen .

He had short golden hair on top of him head , his beautiful gray eyes with long dark lashes , his  perfect jawline , he was so tall and muscular looking like a giant .

This was the man that I have been running away from , for so many years , the man that have wipe out all of my generation of hybrids .

It was Alpha Elvestar.

My body was frozen on the stop , I was unable to move .

Looking up at his face pure evil was written all over it .

" You look like a masterpiece , it's  so sad that you will have to die."  He said walking closer to me .

"I wonder how you have managed to survive so long it's  been years , since I have been looking for you my little one." He was so close to me that only our clothes was separating us .

" What's your name beautiful?" He ask pushing his hands through my hair .

Shivers run through my body all over again . Remembering that I was still naked , I was quick to cover my body back up with my hand .

" A-a-annabelle my name is Annabelle." I said looking up at him , he was so beautiful , even knowing that I was going to be killed by this man he stilled made my feel some type of way inside .

" Well Annabelle you have a magnificent body that I will devour before I kill you." Alpha Elvestar said pushing my hair to the side .

" Why are you threatening to kill me and rape me the same time why can't you just kill me and done ?" I asked sounding stupid .

I just wanted to hurry and get away from this evil man , cause he is making me feel some type of way , that I should not be feeling for him .

" Now why would I do that , I would be just wasting your body by doing that when I can make it to good use ." He said smiling .