Chapter 4

Annabell P.O.V

"I want to see you in my room tomorrow night , as for now you will be brought back to the cell ." Alpha Elvestar said raping a towel around me that I didn't know he had and opening the door and pushing me out .

"Let's go" the same man that had bring me here said pulling my hand forward .

And out of nowhere something had been injected into my neck again making me feel weak and sleepy .

.......

"Wake up , wake up "

Slowly opening my eyes , everything look so blurry , after a few seconds my vision was  back .

Looking at the person that was beside me , a little smile came on my face . It was a little elf with pointy ears and a big smile on its face .

But my smile slowly disappear , the elf was dirty and in chains hanging from the ceiling . Elfs  were know to be the kindest , funniest and sweetest creatures .  So what could he be doing in a cell in chains I asked my self .

"Hello mam , my name is elf bee , but you can just call me bee , what's your name ? Roses I guess or maybe honey ?" He said smiling and walking closer to me .

I smiled "my name in Annabell or you can call me bell if you want , and it's nice meeting you bee ."

"Annabell , that's such a beautiful name just like you " bee said while taking up my hand and kissing it .

"Thank you very much bee" I said looking at his beautiful pink eyes .

"Well bell you must be hungry , because you look hungry ." Bee said laughing and walking to the back of the cell . "The guard brought some food for me and you earlier ."

"Yes I am kind of hungry." I said playing with my fingers , the truth was that I am more than hungry am starving.

"Here is yours bell ." Bee said walk back over to my with a big plate in his hand .

"Thank you very much ." Taking the plate from him I started to eat .

"Us prisoners don't really get so much food it's mostly bread or soup or a little fruits , am quite surprised that I got so much today , anyways are you witch or a wolf because your sent gives off both of their smells ? If you don't mind me asking  ." Bee asked sitting beside me .

Looking at him he smiled again , "Am a hybrid." I said looking back down into my plate and continue eating .

"Whatttttt ?!?" Bee shouted and running from beside me , "I thought all those things were dead long time ago . He said backing up on the wall .

"There is no need to be scared of me , am a weakling , and I have no interest of doing evil ." I said looking up at him .

"Well may I ask , how are you still alive ?" He asked walking back over to me .

"I have been running running and hiding for years" I said answering his question .

"And now your here captured , how did that happen." Someone said coming from out the wall .

" O bell I forgot to tell you about my friend jewel she is an shape shifter , she can go into the walls  but she can not shift through the walls because she just can't ." Bee said laughing .

I smiled looking up at jewel she look like she is in her early twenties , she had long dark black  hair , pail skin and purple eyes  and a quarter moon on her forehead.

"Bla bla bla very funny." Jewel said rolling her eyes at bee .

"Now Annabell back to my question , how did you got captured ?" Jewel asked sitting in front of me in Indian style .

"I went for a run and went too deep in the woods ." I said putting my plate beside me .

"Well your very beautiful and have a amazing body and smell like a virgin , so you won't die earlier than expected" Jewel said smiling .

Loving A Beast On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara