°

He rushed through the hospital doors. His heart heavy. Even if he ran he felt like he was dragging his feet. Rushing he saw her family.

"Is she out yet?" Shabnam was in labour.

This is all too fucking soon!

It was just her 7 month. Having a surgery at the moment. He felt the guilt return at full force. And then anger.

If you had listened to me Shab. He thought as he sat down with her family. Their postures stiff. He saw Azra shaking in a corner. Too afraid for her sister. Her mother holding her shawl and shoes close to her heart, softly sobbing. While no sign of her father. He must be making preparations for the private room and the official papers, NICU admission everything. He should be the one doing these things.

He saw his family enter the waiting room. He had drove like he was charged with murder running away from police. So he reached way quicker. Breaking all records.

Hafsa sat with Shabnam mother who hugged her close to her. Noor sat with them. Nyle and Haroon sat with him. Asking questions then Nyle abrubtly left to find her father, Dr Hameed.

He saw Hamza standing a few steps away from Azra facing her. He held her hands in both of his, warming them. Caresssing. As he talked to her slowly.

The only person missing. Sairah.

...

Just as Shabnam entered everyone got up from their seats. Baffled when they saw her alone.

"Beta. Where is Sairah? What happened to her?" Hafsa Aunty asked. Her heart in her throat. Beating.

"Aunty." She softly whispered as she went near her. Sitting beside her as everyone sat down too. Waiting.

"Aunty I need you to be very calm. This is very important. Did you know Sairah had been doing drugs?" She gasped.

"No What are you saying?"

"What?"

"Hell"

"When did this happen?"

Questions fired at her. She almost pitied all of them. How come they did not know?

"Aunty Uncle I know it is hard but she had been into bad things from quite a while. Her not coming home. Her health. How weak she had become. She really need help now."

"Okay Shabnam. But where is she right now?"

"Uncle I took her to Rehab."

Haroon expressions told that he was about to explode anytime soon. So she quickly continued. "Uncle I know how much you all love her. I know and I understand but I also know this that you will never agree upon her being in Rehab but you must know if you love her would you like that she kills herself slowly. And we can never give her the same environment here at home. She needs help. She needs professional and medical help."

Everyone looked tense and confused.

When Nyle said, "Baba she is right. I have been noticing Sairah health as well and now that I think on it properly and not as her brother but professionaly, she does need help."

Haroon sighed as he agreed. Announcing that he will go to meet her. Asking Shabnam about the hospital and details. He felt a massive headache upon his daughter's condition.

...

It was the fifth day of Sairah in the Rehab. They had met with their doctors. Settled her there. They were her family. Even if she killed some body, Haroon would still love his daughter, this was only drugs. She will get help. Be normal again and back home. Although Noor had been a little angry about it all saying they didn't need to send her to an asylem on which she had gotten a look from Nyle and she had quiten down.

Hafsa Aunty had also stopped crying every other hour. She had accepted it. But the guilt was still there. She had given her this much freedom. But here freedom was not the problem. Even if Sairah went out or came home late. This wasn't the problem. The problem was that she did not know where she went or with whom she met. She should have known about her company. Her whereabouts. Because people stay out of house late, it did not matter about that. It mattered about what they did. She remembered when she was a teenager, she would stay late with her friends, studying would be the lie they would tell their parents but in actuall they would watch the programme that aired on tv, that they hid in a basket with dirty clothes on them. It all seemed so rebellious at that time. But the world nowadays was not something what she remembered.

...

Shab sighed as she entered her room. She saw Shery already laying down on the bed. He opened his eyes upon her enterance.

She went to sit beside him. Brushing off the hair on his forehead as she bent down to kiis it.

"How was your day?"

He grasped her hand. Moving his thumb on the back of her hand. "Tiring. And on top of that I get to see you at night only. I really need to get some holidays. Take you somewhere beautiful."

"Well absolutely yes. You need to take me on my honeymoon." She grinned.

"Only yours? I thought two people go on home. Particularly husband and wife." He jerked her down.

She laughed. "No I want to live the life of Rani from Queen. Going on my honeymoon alone." She pushed at his chest but he tightened his hold on her.

"Oh really?"

"Yup."

"Aha right now let me take you to a very beatiful place." Saying this he caressed her back.

"Where?" She asked. Still trying to get out of his hold.

"To the valleys of pleasure." Whispering in her ear he kissed it.

...

Hi!

Comment your favourite part.

Thank you!