1

Flirt

Flirt

It was a regular day in the leaf village and Mitsuki was hanging out with Boruto after a day at the academy.On their way through town they ran into Sarada and class rep. "Oi Class rep, Sarada!" Boruto shouted at them. Sarada sent him and annoyed glare "why do you always have to be so loud?" Sarada said annoyed. "B-Boruto Hello!" class rep said shyly. Sarada gave her a weird look. "Did she like Boruto" she thought to herself. "So what are you two up to?" Boruto asked. "We were on our way to the library to study. You should too god know you could use it" Sarada said smugly. "I'll have you know my grade is a B+ average" he said proudly. "Well mines an A+ average and I'm an honor student" She said as matter of factually. "We don't need to be fighting over grade you guys we should all study together so we can all improve ourselves instead of working against one another!" Class rep said frantically trying to loosen the tension. "That's a great idea!" Boruto said. "Hmm whatever" Sarada said blandly with and aggravated pout on her face.

They all continued on their way to the library. Sarada noticed the new kid Mitsuki kept glancing at her, she grew shy. "Is there something on my face" She wondered as she brushed her hand across her face, while using the glass window of a shop they were walking past as a mirror to check. "There's nothing on my face, so why does he keep glancing at me?" she wondered. Once they made it to the library they decided to sit at one of the round tables to study at. "B-Boruto do you want to study history with me? s-so we will be prepared for the quiz on it Friday?" she asked him. "Of course class rep!" Boruto stated happily. They began studying. "I have already studied for that quiz for the last 3 days so I've memorized most of the important things that will be on the test, so I'm just going to read a data book. I'll go out side so I don't disturb you guys" Sarada stated. "I'll come with you" Mitsuki said. "I've already prepared myself for the quiz as well, so I'll go read with you Uchiha san" "Hmm Ok I guess your not annoying like Boruto so I won't mind if tag along" Sarada said. Mitsuki gave her a closed eye smile."Thanks". Mitsuki said.

They made their way to the upstairs balcony of the library which was empty. Sarada sat at one of the tables by the edge, Mitsuki followed and sat beside her. She glanced at him, he just looked at her and smiled. "Do... you want to read from the same data book?" she questioned him. "If you don't mind Uchiha san" he said. "You can call me Sarada you don't have to be so formal" She stated blandly. He nodded his head and waited for her to open the book. She opened up the book and began reading, as did Mitsuki. After about 20 minuets of reading Sarada's eyes started to feel blurry. She took off her glasses for a sec and rubbed her eyes. "Are you Ok?" Mitsuki asked. "Yea I think I just need new glasses" she stated. "You look really beautiful when you take your glasses off" Mitsuki stated shrewdly. Sarada blushed "I-I.." she didn't really know how to react to that statement. "T-Thank you....your not to bad yourself" she said awkwardly. Mitsuki's eyes widened he never thought he'd hear that coming out of a dignified Uchiha's mouth. "Thank you kindly Sarada" Mitsuki said with a vibrant smile on his face. "Uh un huh " she lightly hummed. Sarada and Mitsuki went to the library together more frequently after that, reading and studying together.