3

Different design ideas for Sarada

I will be writing short stories with some of the art I am not a great writer and I'm new at this so critiques would be greatly appreciated and if there are grammatical errors feel free to point them out too so I can fix them! Thanks for reading.

"Naps after an afternoon training "

Sarada sat by a wooden target by the waters edge waiting for her teammates to show up for their afternoon training. She looked at her reflection in the water, her hair was getting rather long compared to her usual short length. "Maybe I should cut my hair before Boruto and Mitsuki get here" she stated aloud to herself. "I can help you if you'ed like" she quickly turned around to see Mitsuki smile widely at her. "Boruto has to watch over his little sister while his mom pick up some medicine for her, so he won't be coming" Mitsuki stated. "Hmm" she hummed. "Well then lets start with one on one combat" Sarada stated. "Don't you want to cut your hair?"Mitsuki asked. "It can wait I'll have mama cut it for me" she said. Mitsuki nodded. They both got in defensive stances and prepared themselves. After hours of one on one combat they grew tired, and decided to take a break. They both leaned against the wooden target by the water. "Your speed has increased Sarada" Mitsuki stated. "Thanks your wind style is getting stronger to" she complimented. Sarada closed her eyes, Mitsuki tilted his head in confusion. "Are you going to sleep?" he asked. "I'm just resting my eyes for a little" she told him. He smiled and said "Hmm I will too my eyes feel a little dry". A few minuets later and Sarada was out like a light, Mitsuki glanced her way, her head was leaning against the wooden pole in a rather uncomfortable position. He smiled and she said she was "She was just resting her eyes " He gently moved her to the soft grass and laid down beside her. He thought he should stay with her until she wakes up to make sure she is safe. He turned his head to face her. He looked at her with a genuine happy smile on his face. "She looks so peaceful and content.... and beautiful" he thought to himself. He blushed at his own thoughts. He looked down towards her hand and entangled it with his own, and eventually fell asleep too. He woke up in her arms with his own wrapped around her. He blushed, startled by their intimate position, but decided to go back to sleep. He hadn't received much attention before and was rather comfortable the way they were.