6

"Sarada kidnapped" continued

Sarada opened her eyes to find herself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling, "Were am I?" she thought to herself. She felt something warm and sweaty in her hand she slowly moved up to look, she then realized that she was in Mitsuki's room. "Oh right Papa told me to sleep her to be safe" she thought to herself as she remembered where she was and why. She quietly leaned over to peek at Mitsuki, he was still sleeping. He looked at peace and had a cute bed head she thought. She slowly removed her hand from his careful not to wake him. She quietly walked to his kitchen and looked through the fridge, he didn't keep a lot in his fridge, but then again he lives alone so he doesn't really eat much. She found eggs, milk and some bread on the table that she could make toast with. She looked through his cabinets to find a pan to cook the eggs in and began cooking. Mitsuki woke up to the smell of scrambled eggs "Mmh" he hummed smelling the air, he quietly got up and went to the kitchen to see Sarada cooking breakfast. He silently watched her, she was wearing his blue apron that he rarely used. "She looked cute wearing that" he thought to himself. It looked as though she was just finishing up as she was putting eggs and toast onto plates. "You really made yourself right at home" Mitsuki laughed with a loving smile on his face. Sarada jumped a bit, she didn't realize he was up already. "Ah good morning Mitsuki, I made us breakfast" she said in a gleeful tone. "Thank you Sarada I appreciate it" Mitsuki replied. Sarada gave him a closed eye smile "Your welcome Mitsuki, it's the least I can do considering I made you sleep on the floor" she told him. "It's ok I don't mind it much at all" he told her. "Nice hair by the way Mitsuki" Sarada giggled. Mitsuki brushed his hands through his hair it was a mess "I'll go brush it now" he told her. "Ok" she smiled at him. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair. He glanced at himself in the mirror before walking out to the kitchen to see Sarada at his small kitchen table waiting for him. "Do you usually wake up early to make  breakfast?" he asked her curiously. "Yea usually mama sleeps in so I make breakfast for the both of us" she told him. "That's so kind of you Sarada. She smiled at him tilting her head slightly. They finished their breakfast and cleaned up their mess before they left to train.

To be continued...