XIII

"The First Order's been here." the undercover resistance duo were landing next to the small market town, surrounded in the middle of nowhere. Any hope they had collected disappeared when they landed, seeing the clear signs the First Order had been there. Two fighters were parked next to them and a few Stormtroopers roamed around the area.

"We have to at least check if BB-8 has been here," Tatoni said as Poe turned off the engine. "Here, take this." she handed him a headdress, designed to stop sand from getting in the face. Also very handy to cover up their identity. "Ogn left these in here, just in case." Poe nodded his head and placed it over his head, Tatoni doing the same.

"Ogn mentioned someone..." Poe said as he adjusted his stance, trying to remember the name. "Unklar Plutt."

"Right. So we find him, ask if he's seen a droid... Then we find BB." Tatoni went over the plan in her head several times. They could easily get caught by the stormtroopers and end up back in the interigation room, being tortured by Kylo Ren. It sent a shiver down her spine, and she wanted so badly to run, but this was her job. And she always completed her job.

"We'll find him. We have to." Poe reassured her as he opened up the ship, beginning his way toward the market. Tatoni glanced around outside seeing the stormtroopers, weapons in hand. If she did get caught she'd fight as hard as she could. There was no Kylo Ren around this time so she had a chance. She grabbed the long pole next to her, she figured if it came down to it, she'd bash a few heads, possibly steal a blaster.

"Wait up." she called out to Poe, running up to his side.

They walked past two stormtroopers, Tatoni glancing at them, her stomach in a knot.

"It'll be alright, Tat." Poe murmered when he saw her rigid stance. He placed his hand on her shoulder and she slightly untensed, looking up at him and nodding her head.

They passed a few small stands, walking towards the middle. Few people even glanced their way, which comforted Tatoni, they fit in. They walked under a large tented area, a stand in the middle and two people standing in line. A mean looking Crolute behind the wire. He handed two portions to the first in line.

"Ogn said the guy was a Crolute." Tatoni said, leaning towards Poe as they stepped forward in line.

"Right. And this is the only Crolute I've seen." he said, looking down at Tatoni before stepping forward again.

"What do you have to trade." The big Crolute asked, looking far from interested.

"We are actually here to ask about a droid." Poe said, leaning forward and lowering his voice. Tatoni looked around, scanning the area. There were people scrubbing metal pieces, a stormtrooper standing near the main exit. "BB unit. Orange and white."

The light pink Crolute narrowed his eyes at the two, looking them up and down with visible distaste. If Tatoni wasn't trying to lay low she'd jump over the counter and beat the ugly thing, unfortunately that was the case, and she couldnt get the two caught, so she hung back.

"Why do you ask." he asked the two.

Tatoni and Poe exchanged looks before looking back at the Crolute. "We are bounty hunters." Tatoni lied.

"Right." Poe nodded his head. It was probably best they keep others from knowing they were with the resistance.

"Hmm." the Crolute said, scratching his chin before looking towards the nearest stormtrooper and back to them. "The First Order hire you?"

Poe nodded his head. "You know how stormtroopers are, can't aim for anything. Practicaly no talent. My friend and I have very good tracking skills." Poe laughed nervously, placing his arm around Tatoni's shoulder, trying hard to act like he wasn't lying, but making it so blatant.